1. "Pecci’s multi-tracked arrangements of movie themes from the so-called “spaghetti western” genre are every bit as dramatic, dynamic, and epic as the original orchestrated versions. Composer Ennio Morricone is represented on seven of the disc’s dozen instrumentals. Pecci’s identically titled first volume, from 2011, is also well worth checking out." – Dan Forte, Vintage Guitar Magazine, June 2013 issue.
2. "...every bit as good as the first...a great artistic sensibility that enables him to create masterful interpretations of these songs." - Fistful of Pasta.com
3. "He doesn't try to copy the original sound as much as he augments it, and creates music that would fit into the films rather nicely...Lou's playing, and studio work, is rich and easily leaves other Spaghetti Western cover albums in the dust...another home run." - John Nudge, Spaghetti Western Web Board
4. "...magnificent albums...Lou has managed to capture the spirit of the originals faithfully with some tremendous playing, while applying his own unique signature. I had heard some samples from the albums on-line before, but they really need to be heard in full for best effect. I really hope there will be a Volume 3!" Dafydd, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. "This is a top-notch selection of tunes ...wonderful music...delivered with gusto and with a particular glow." Amazon.com (5 stars)
6. "Lou, got your SPAGHETTI GUITAR Volume II - and I love it! You have given me a wonderfully new and perfectly crafted rendition of these great themes - breathes new life into experiencing such (by now) familar gems! Thanks! - John Bender, email@example.com
7. "Morricone would be proud" - Doc Edge (Canada), Radio Airplay
8. "Another great CD!" - Lee Van Cleef Web Board
9. "These are great! "- fistful-of-leone.com
10. "...good quality and slickly done." - chimai.com
11. "GREAT ALBUM!!!!!I HAVE ENJOYED!!!!!" - ENNIO MORRICONE INTERNATIONAL FORUM (ENGLISH)
12. ..."buying these two...have led me to a couple of Spaghetti Western soundtracks that sound worth getting. Thanks!" - Film Score Monthly.com
13. "Good news!" - charlesbronson.com (Belgium)
14. "These CD's sound excellent, are must-have's!" - disc.yourwebapps.com
15. "Great job!" - forum.spaghetti-western.net
16. "Wow!...great selection of material..." - Jerryman47, USA (e-mail)
17. "...thank you for creating such amazing music!" - Simon Griffin, yahoo.com (Australia - e-mail)
Again recorded with only an overdubbed electric nylon string guitar (the last track, an original tune, with electric guitar and synthesizer), this CD concentrates on Spaghetti Western music outside of the Sergio Leone directed films.
Ennio Morricone is again a major presence (seven compositions), along with composers Roberto Pregadio, Franco Micalizzi, Stelvio Cipriani, Bruno Nicolai, and Riz Ortolani.