Charlie Van Hecke is a writer of songs, books and blog entries. Charlie recently wrote "Sometimes Heroes Cry" performed by Josh Rogan. Sometimes Heroes cry is a patriotic, country ballad inspired by the devotion of a mother to her son who serves in the military.
Charlie has also produced an audio book for sales people, business owners and anyone who wants to be more persuasive! It is called Target 10 to Win! and includes:
• Secrets from Top Sales People
• Reach V.I.P. Decision Makers
• How to Build Your Pipeline Faster
• Networking Tips
• Referral Generation Method (P.A.L.)
• Leap over the hurdles that hold back most sales people with a few adjustments!
• Stimulators and Motivators that peak buyer curiosity
• Unlock inner passion and outward enthusiasm to help breakthrough!
Start learning for as low as .99 - but remember - the best tracks mean you need the entire album. Charlie Van Hecke is fast becoming known as the “Olympic Coach of Sales.” He has made it his personal career mission to understand the psychology and strategy behind the sales process from start to finish. Target 10 to Win! was produced by salestrainer4u productions with more information about programs for your business available at salestrainer4u.com. Charlie is also on facebook – just search for salestrainer4U and join in the discussion!