JELLYNECK is a hard rock band, featuring elements of heavy metal, punk and rock all tied into one. This 4 piece includes: vocals, guitar, bass and drums. The band writes heavy songs that are groove based, aggressive and modern sounding. The band is based out of Seattle, WA and formed in 2001.
JELLYNECK plays live shows all over the NW, has completed a West Coast tour, shot a national infomercial for First Act music products, and continues to push the edge of what is expected and accepted by modern rock music fans.
JELLYNECK's 11 year discography is comprised of ...
- Various demo CDs (now out of print)
- Their 1st full length disc 2004's - "Playground Kingpin"
- An EP in 2005 called - "Stik Pig" (now out of print)
- Their 2nd full length disc 2007's - “Sugar For The Flies”
- A 5-song EP in 2009 called - "W W JN D?" *
* which was mixed, mastered, and co-produced by Dudley Taft (Sweet Water/Second Coming), and the last record with singer - DJ Magana
- Internet single in 2012 called - "Black Goes?"
- A new EP in 2012 called- "Rise Of The"
Late 2011 was a dark time for JELLYNECK. Their singer of 8+ years had to part ways with the band, and a Christmas Eve fire ravaged their Everett band room destroying 10 years worth of musical equipment and irreplaceable memories. Never to be held down, the band rebuilt from the ground up starting with new equipment and a new singer - Jeff Nagel (formerly of "Be My Grave").
The band quickly jumped into one of Seattle's best new recording studios (Synergy Studios) wth acclaimed producer/engineer - Jason Shavey. They quickly released an internet single called "Black Goes", and then began their new EP. The new disc "Rise Of The" features 5 new songs of kick ass rock and roll! 2012 is going to be a great year!
JELLYNECK live shows leave no stone unturned and no threshold unpenetrated! The band utilizes every inch of stage, leaving a lasting impression on it’s fans, friends and business partners. It's a high energy, showcase performance not to be missed!
Jeff Nagel - Vocals
Drew Peterson - Guitars, Samples
Frank (The Hammer) Sandoval - Bass, Vocals
Andy (Stump) Huffman - Drums