I started my music career at the age of 12 when I first learned to read music for the clarinet. My father then encouraged me to play melodies written by artists from the old school such as Duke Ellington and Count Basie.
I switched to saxophone and piano while attending high School. I played saxophone in the school marching band and played piano in my first dance band.
I have performed in and served as musical director for several local bands in the Denver area while attending Metropolitan State College for music theory and performance.
I added another dimension to my music career by performing in recording studios. And, I have appeared on several recording projects.
I currently perform using the Piano and Saxophone. I have used both to complete the "Songs for the Word" CD project under my Total Praise Productions label.
Music and Multimedia Production:
• I have an advanced knowledge of music orchestration, scoring, performance, direction, production.
• I have an advanced knowledge of MIDI sequencing, digital audio recording and editing, using Cakewalk Sonar, Melodyne, Sound Forge
• I have an advanced knowledge of studio recording and production
• I have and advance knowledge to 3D graphics simulation programming using Java
• I have an knowledge of website programming using a host of programming languages including vector animation using Macromedia Flash
Pianist/Minister of Music - Boston Street SDA Church
Pianist Park Hill SDA Church Mass Choir
Director of Music/Pianist/Audio Engineer/Software Engineer, Total Praise Productions, January 1982 to Present
Other churches that I have performed at in Colorado:
• Chenani Seventh Day Adventist Church 2006 – 2008
• Boston Seventh Day Adventist Church 2008 – present
• Greater Saint John’s Baptist church 2000-2004, 2007 present
• Odom Memorial C.O.G.I.C 1991 – 1993
• Anchor of Hope 1986 – 1991
Computer Systems Engineering
Music Composition and Performance