The Farfisas Bio
Frankie Farfisa: Guitar, yells
Freddie Farfisa: Bass
Philip Farfisa: Farfisa
Fredo Farfisa: Drums
The Farfisas formed in early 2011 on Long Island by Frankie who was at that time performing with a rockabilly band named ‘Hey Hey, Why Why?’ and living out of a Winibago. He ran in to Freddie who worked at a local bait and tackle shop and the two hit it off and decided to form their own band.
After seeing Fredo and Philip performing as the duo ‘Rude Dude’, Frankie coaxed them to join what would eventually become the Farfisas. Everyone took the surname ‘Farfisas’ as a tip of the hat to The Ramones.
Without any record company support, the band booked all their own shows up and down the south shore and even along the Jersey shore. They quickly grew a following of older males who were in between jobs.
Their debut CD ‘Surf, Far – Surf Good’ is available on iTunes and other popular non brick and mortar locations.
1. The Farfisas - 66 GTO (3:55)
2. The Farfisas - Charlie Horse (3:14)
3. The Farfisas - Doggie Paddle (3:51)
4. The Farfisas - Dark Sea Foam (2:55)
5. The Farfisas - Tread Lightly (4:08)
6. The Farfisas - Surf Far Surf Good (2:05)
7. The Farfisas - Slow But Surf (3:44)
8. The Farfisas - Surfer Joe (3:31)
Conceived, Produced and Performed by Rick Horvath
© 2011 OGWA Music.