2776: THE BIGGEST COMEDY-MUSIC ALBUM OF THE MILLENNIUM
It’s the year 2776, and an Alien (Martha Plimpton) has come to destroy the Earth. It’s up to the US President (Will Forte), his jaded Secret Service agent (Aubrey Plaza), and a cranky George Washington (Paul F. Tompkins) to stop her.
And the only thing they have on their side are…
82 Emmy-, Grammy-, and Tony-winning comics, actors, and musicians.
28 all-new original comedy-music tracks, taking satirical aim at everything American (sports, sex, media, race, religion, history, rock n’ roll, technology, and of course, zombie boy bands)
12 musical genres (from bluegrass to hip-hop to heavy metal, from ragtime to rap to Broadway, and everything in between)
Countless unthinkable collaborations, like…
- Reggie Watts (Comedy Bang Bang), Right Said Fred, & Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory)
- NPR’s Nina Totenberg singing rock opera
- Patton Oswalt playing God, accompanied by Muddy Waters’ guitarist
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, backed by a Grammy-winning Dixieland band
- Dick Cavett, Dick Gregory, Joe Franklin and Al Jaffee squaring off against Margaret Cho
2776: One epic comedy-musical journey through America’s past, present, AND future
Made by 3 unknowns without a record label, all on their own.
And entirely to support one great cause: OneKid OneWorld
What will happen? Who knows? Because “2776” is like nothing that’s ever been seen in America, on Earth, or even by Aliens.