1. Weight: Industrial musings full of angst and regret – two themes that lost no steam in the 80’s and 90’s and still feel fresh today.
2. She is: ever fall for someone that you know is manipulating you and you keep going back anyway. Yeah…me too.
3. Happy Valentines Day: when you eventually are emotionally separated from someone enough to be pissed off about being manipulated.
4. Time is up: This is my answer to “life is too short”, which is very true even on the longest days.
5. Stained Glass Hammers: Fun with a sampler and some cool chime sounds.
6. Alpha Male: The title track, for all the folding chair guys out there. A dark commentary on the woes of being average.
7. Perpetual Winter: I wrote this when I had a very bad cold. It’s a fun riff to ponder this and the next life with.
8. Amy says: it’s about a girl named Amy, and for the rest I’m sure I’m paraphrasing.
9. White light: this could be alpha male pt. 2 or rev. a depending on the your mood. It’s bitter, very bitter.
10. Café flesh: more bitterness and sexual frustration wrapped in the guise art. Well, it’s not much of a guise. Yes, your hand is your ONLY friend.
11. in the surf: it’s not really surf music, but it is a nice finishing piece to wind down from all that angst and regret.