"M.N./P.T."--Mama Nature / Papa Time. Nature, time, the weather, destiny, the four seasons, departures, arrivals... DUDE-aTOMic!'s second record--a tour-de-force concept album--is the world spinning around, with human existence, cohabitation with the planet's other lifeforms: plants and animals, the choices we make and the paths we take, all in the eye of the hurricane, the center of a funky, musical storm. Accessible, soulful and singable Pop, with a strong leaning toward making you move, whether in your office chair, the seat of your car, or on the floor of your favorite nightclub.
All ages--the young AND the young at heart--find songs to love on "M.N./P.T." From the kickin', party-jam opener "Do It 2nite", to the sweeping, pensive, lamenting, yet hopeful closing track, "Rainbow After The Rain"...
1. Start your engines with "Do It 2nite", which kicks your butt out onto the dancefloor in search of (or, to groove with) the one you love.
2. Celebrate the sun gods and love for the human race with the smooth sounds of "I Feel The Sun".
3. Take a stand and count who your real friends are on the syncopated, finger-snappin', toe-tappin' tune, "Fairweather Friends.
4. Put on your scarf, mittens, and earmuffs for a chilly excursion into long-ago memories of eleven-foot high snowbanks and surreal snowplay with your true friends from childhood, on "The Snows Of Yesteryear".
5. Take a trip south of the border on "iVamos A Bailar!" with the Spanish sway of Reggaeton. iBaila, baila!
6. Organize your personal inventory, shutting off the infomercials and scrapping the advertorials, with the Techno-rockin', club-knockin' "Here Come The Bourgeoisie".
7. Remember the meaning of the power of now, cherishing each day, and living to the fullest, as "Live 4 2day" urges 'Carpe Diem'.
8. Put on your dancin' shoes and move your booty back and forth with the one-world, one-human race Funk hymn, "One Big Family".
9. Get back out onto the floor, after you think you've danced all you can, as you get your "2nd Wind".
10. Anticipate the long-awaited arrival of papa, after a hard-day's work, on the old skool, New Jack Swing revival, "Papa Gets Home".
11. And, finally, relax with a cup of coffee, looking out your window at the people passing by. Then, make your way out into the world of sadness and joy, regret and hope, yin and yang, with your octopus umbrella in tow, to ward off tears from the sky, as you seek your own "Rainbow After The Rain".
Mama Nature and Papa Time are here in full force--past, present, and future--come rain or shine. And, they're waiting for YOU!