“VISIONS OF MARY IMMACULATE” – JADCD 1099
WORKS BY: ROBERT ALLWORTH, ERIC GROSS – INCLUDING THE ST. JOHN PASSION, GOOD FRIDAY 1979
DURATION : 66’16”
A collection of works for organ by Robert Allworth inspired by religious themes.
An archival recording of a Good Friday Service held at Christ Church St. Laurence, Sydney IN 1979. A contributory work for organ by Eric Gross.
ROBERT ALLWORTH - VISIONS OF MARY IMMACULATE (1989)
1. Meditations of St. Catherine Laboure of the Miraculous Medal;
2. Hymn To Our Lady of Walsingham
3. Hymn To The Immaculate Conception Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
4. Vision of Lourdes
Lawrence Bartlett – Organ, St. Michael’s, Vaucluse Sydney
5. Hymn To Our Lady of Fatima - Salvation of the World & St Therese of Lisieux (1990) Lawrence Bartlett – Organ, St. Michael's, Vaucluse Sydney
6. THE ST. JOHN PASSION GOOD FRIDAY (1979) NEW DIGlTAL MASTER
Charles Dale (Narrator), Donald Hawes (Tenor), Brian Copeland (Bass), Choir of Christ Church St. Laurence, Sydney. Conductor, Colin Sapsford.
ROBERT ALLWORTH –
7 – 12. 6 Voluntaries for Organ in Honour of St. Catherine Laboure & The Immaculate Conception of The Blessed Virgin Mary (1972) - (1989)
Lawrence Bartlett – Organ, St. Michael's Vaucluse Sydney.
13. GOSPEL PROCESSION - NEW DIGITAL MASTER
Arranged from Saint-Saens Symphony No.3 by Colin Sapsford;
Gospel Recession INTERLUDE XXI (on the "ANIMA CHRISTI") by Dom Gregory Murray. Colin Sapsford – Organ, Christ Church St Laurence, Sydney.
14. ERIC CROSS - PRELUDE TO PARADISE(1977)
Lawrence Bartlett – Organ, St. Michael's Vaucluse Sydney
15 ROBERT ALLWORTH - MIRACLE IN THE RAIN (I990)
Lawrence 8artlett – Organ, St. Michael's Vaucluse Sydney
TOTAL DURATION: 66’16”.
Compact Disc PRODUCED BY ROBERT ALLWORTH 3rd July 2003
DISTRIBUTED BY BROAD MUSIC