This album is a long awaited collection of songs that serve very well as a source for reflection, meditation and inspiration. With simple and beautiful melodies to acoustic guitar, Ann-Sofie's warm voice reaches in and touches souls. It's personal, honest and straight to the heart. In harmony with the voice of Maria Andersson, the songs reach yet another dimension. Many of these songs have already been sung and enjoyed around the world, such as 'O Son of Man', 'The Candle' and 'The Healing Prayer'. Now, for the first time, they are released on CD.
All tracks performed by Ann-Sofie Wensbo (vocals and guitar) and Maria Andersson (vocal harmonies). All lyrics from the Bahá'í Writings. All music and arrangements by Ann-Sofie Wensbo.
- Produced by Ann-Sofie Wensbo
- Recorded & mixed by Jerker Eklund at Eastman Studio, Stockholm.
- Artwork, cover image & graphic design by Daniela Überfeld (DeeSign-ed.com).
- Images booklet inside by Melanie Tilliet.
- Mastered by Henrik Jonsson at Masters of Audio.
- Print preparations by Håkan Olsson at Olssons Grafiska.
- Manufactured & printed by Electric Media.
About Ann-Sofie and her music:
Ann-Sofie Wensbo, from Malmö, Sweden, picked up the guitar at the age of 10, and started composing her own songs at 16. From then on she has been sharing her music and deepest thoughts, as a singer/songwriter, with her audience. Since she was 17 she has found inspiration in the Bahá'í Faith, and as a token of this, she has put music to Bahá'í Writings ever since.
To find out more about Ann-Sofie and her music, please visit her official website: www.wensbomusic.com or her Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/annsofiewensbomusic.
For more information about the Bahá'í Faith, go to: www.bahai.org