* "Asa Rydman has become one of the brightest, musical components of the Nordic mystic, melodic pop/rock scene. She recently returned yet with another outstanding collection of songs, written over the past two years. Her songs resonate with the ordinary made extraordinary. Her gift is to take experience from daily lives and artificial happenings and elevate them to magical status and combine them with beautiful melodies and the lush, caramel voice to build something special."
-A. Hewardt Anderson, Vestkusten, Swedish Weekly Newpaper in US
* "When I'm not on the road I enjoy playing with many talented songwriters around New York City such as Asa Rydman".
- Conrad Korch, bass player (Rod Stewart)
* "Asa's Garden is one of the best bands I've ever showcased. Asa Rydman's songs are heartfelt and without pretense that one cannot help but be drawn into her world. Her voice soars with an angelic power that commands your attention. This is compelling music!"
-Bob Leone, Projects Director, Songwriters Hall of Fame, NYC
* "Asa's beautiful soaring voice coupled with her songs' magical intensity captures your heart & soul. Her special infusion of melodies and story telling has optimal appeal. Asa is going to be, in my opinion, a household name on her route to stardom."
-Marcy Drextler, MD Management/Smoking Caterpillar Music, NYC
åsa - pronounced "awsa" - is taken from Norse Mythology meaning "goddess" in Swedish. Asa Rydman has a broad musical background and has received a MFA in Music at Göteborg's University in Sweden. Asa and her band Asa's Garden have been performing at many of NYC's hot night spots including Fez, CBGB's, Piano's and the Living Room. She has attracted many noted, well-known musicians like drummer Alex Alexander (Dido) and bassist Conrad Korsch (Rod Stewart) among many others. Time, My Valentine and A Thousand Stars of Asa's newly released CD are featured in the movie "Funny Valentine" starring Anthony Michael Hall. Her song "Seeds of Love" is on the compilation CD "From the Heart" benefiting The Wedding Party. Musically, åsa has been engaged in worthy humanitarian causes overseas, performing for the people of Sarajevo after the war and its atrocities. More info at www.asarydman.com