An album of great songs delightfully presented by Bob Evans. Crying In My Sleep is a collection of music that has come about as a result of song collaborations. There is a variation of styles and genres that covers Pop, Blues Rock, Country and more…
· The album title song ‘Crying In My Sleep’ was a song used in a short film, made by John Kerins, about the problem of child bullying. John also wrote the lyrics to the song.
· Roger Penkethman wrote the lyrics to ‘I’ll Take Mine Country’ and ‘In My Father’s Eyes’.
· Marie Preston has two songs set to her lyrics on this album. The first is called ‘I Promise You’, which is a Rock type ballad. The second, ‘You’re The One That My Heart Beats For’, is a Dance Rock song.
· Two Lyricists from Sweden Lars Carlsson and Hans Sidén, have three of their songs included on the CD. There are two Rock Blues songs, ‘Blue Night Train’ and Blue Colours. The third song is a Country Cowboy song called ‘Border Bandidos’.
· Dave Burn submitted the lyrics for the song ‘Love Thief’. The song is in the style of Country Rock.
· The Rock instrumental on the album is called ‘Collettii. The song title was named after the first guitar owned by Bob Evans, which was a Martin Collettii.
· The two songs ‘Hear Me Now’ and ‘Who Goes There?’ are also by Bob Evans. Both songs carry a message. Hear Me Now, was originally composed for a scene in the film Crying In My Sleep. ‘Who Goes There’ reflects on the problem of drug addiction.
If you are a music fan this CD will make a great addition to your music library. THIS CD WAS MADE FOR YOU!