Reviewer says "This music is 'biculturally stimulating' to your ears. I love it! You won't be disappointed!!" (Meza)
RHYTHMIC SOUNDS FROM THE U.S.-MEXICO BORDER!!!
The Border Town Fools are a 5-piece band from El Paso, Texas
who compose and perform an eclectic mix of songs and styles,
each with its distinct charm and personality, some even have a "Border Town Tequila Punch."
The entree includes:
1. the rock flavored "Scorpion King"
2. a mix of jazz to rock on "Happy Road"
3. the gypsy-latino-rock groove on "Dueto/Paloma Mia"
4. a taste of 70's guitar-rock on "Late at Night"
5. a new age rock instrumental "Nube Negra"
6. this beautiful latino love ballad "Sin Su Amor"
7. straight ahead rock n roll on "Just u n' Me"
8. a slice of intoxicating jazz-latino-blues on
9. some Chicano-rock en espanol on "Bailarina"
10. the Border Town Fools version of "All Along the
Watchtower" (Muchas Gracias, Sr. Bob Dylan !)
11. finishing with the peaceful instrumental "Tension
of the Night"
BFT Thanks You!! for checking out our web page, and a sample tasting of our foolish soundbites.
P.S. if you enjoyed the entree, recommend us to your family, friends, and distant others.
Border Town Fools send a special thanks to all our fans, Mike C. (for the killer cover artwork),CD Baby.com, and Penny Lane Studios (El Paso, TX) for all their support!
Muchas Gracias. c/s Los Border Town Fools.
THIS CD CONTAINS NO FOUL MOUTHED OR EXPLICIT LYRICS! (Hope you are not miffed by that.)