• Chant lyrics, translations & notes are included...
• About this unique CD...
The sacred sanskrit chants on this CD are a few of the mantras that I have been working with for a number of years and as a result have received many beautiful gifts - protection, healing and much abundance and prosperity! When one works with the mantras on a regular, consistent daily discipline you will experience shifts and change.
This CD is not your usual "listening" CD - it was created to invite you to chant along with me to learn these sacred sanskrit chants for yourself in a fun "light" way.
Chants 2 - 4 have been repeated 108 times, the round of a full mala. I have also added some percussion and drum to infuse some shamanic energy to empower the chants. I recommend that you work with only one seed sound or mantra at a time for a period 40 days and see what happens for you.
The main goal is to be joyful and in reverence while at the same time being particularly mindful of your intention and thoughts while you chant - as energy definitely follows thought... you never know... you just might receive what you "ask" (chant) for... and you will!
- Jai Ma! ...weaver (((o)))
1. Chakra Bijas (seed sounds) - for clearing & energizing the chakras
2. Protection Chant (Om Dum Durgayei Namaha)
3. Healing Chant (Om Ram Ramaya Swaha)
4. Chant for Abundance & Prosperity (Om Shrim Klim Maha Lakshmiyei Swaha)
5. Om Namaha Shiva
• Sacred Sanskrit Chants with carol weaver © copyright 2007
• all rights reserved • SOCAN • 33:36
• produced & arranged by carol weaver
• carol weaver, all vocals, udo, drums & percussion
• Recorded & engineered by Matthew Walsh
BIO... carol weaver is a multi-faceted musician, drummer/singer-songwriter, illustrator and graphic design artist residing in Vancouver BC Canada. She holds a third-level degree in the healing art of Reiki & has been initiated into the shamanic lineage of the Q'ero nation in Peru through the Four Winds Society and carries a mesa... She has studied Core Shamanism with the Foundation of Shamanic Studies and Healing the Lightbody School also through the Four Winds.
weaver continues the ongoing study of her own Celtic heritage, shamanic healing traditions and it’s art and is honoured to carry and care-take a powerful Qilaut wind drum.
• artist statement... "i am honoured to be called to the path of healing in partnership with our brothers & sisters and our blessed pachamama, mother earth. when i connect to the divine spirit within myself, something special happens... if i just allow it. i believe that we all have the innate ability to tap into a creative force that is a part of all of us, a part of everything.