"Street Elements" is what describes CDRIVE, because of his delivery on every track that he produces. His debut album entitled My Show, Our Party sets the tone for all listeners by letting them know that through his experience and creativity he will share it with the world. His smooth baritone vocals over tight hip-hop beats and his incredibly tongue twisting lyrics on songs like "Neva Eva", Freeky Deeky Sex By" will get your head bobbin' and have your speakers overloaded and screaming for restarting. Hint! His name, so you have no choice but to download all the memories that this artist brings to your system. CDRIVE is one singer, writer and producer who hails from the Southwest side of Houston, Texas, which spawned big acts like Destiny's Child, H-Town and the Geto Boys. His vocal and artistic styles ranges in the likes of Usher, Avant and Jagged Edge.
The CD has something for everybody from his first single and club anthem "Party On (Get Up!)" feat. TINO to his sensational ballad "You Know" that shows that he's a firm believer in chivalry to his lady. This album takes you for a ride from point A to Z opening up with "Sweet Revenge (Intro)" a song that's dedicated to the people who in the past doubted his abilities to make it and now that the tables turned, they will soon feel the wrath of his success.
Some of his career highlights include the following:
* Filmed an anti-smoking commercial Smoke-Free 2000 that aired nationally on the famous show " Good Morning America".
* Released his first record "Goin' for the Gusto" and "Dancers Only" that received heavy rotations in various clubs throughout Houston, TX, resulting in him landing a record deal with another Houston based label Dance Time Records.
* Releasing such singles as " Carry your own Weight and "It's hard to be Faithful" brought strong ties to Rap-A lot Records affording him the opportunity to work with such artists as Scarface, Big Mike and the super engineer Doug King, the producer of "My Mind Playin' Tricks On Me".
* Showcased on Texas Southern University's KTSU Kids' jam with his single "It takes two to Tango" in 1994.
* Performed at various clubs and opened for many major acts such as Ralph Tresvant of New Edition, Outkast, Changing Faces and the late Roger Troutman.
* Entertained more than 1,200 spectators at the 2004 NAACP's Juneteenth Fair in Oceanside, CA and was personally invited to perform at the VIP after party hosted by BET's Comic View comedian Dexter Smiles.
* Executive Produced and was head A&R for an artist on Diamond Note Records name TINO " Die For Fortune & Fame" which contained 12 tracks, all of which was produced by CDRIVE himself in 2005.
* Released his first full-length project entitled CDRIVE " My Show, Our Party" in stores summer 2005.
* CDRIVE invited to sing the National Anthem for the Bull Riding Competition held at the Will Rogers Coliseum in Ft.Worth, Texas on March 11,2006.
CDRIVE is one R&B artist that you will be hearing a lot about and definitely demands worldwide attention... Keep an eye out for this artist!
* CDRIVE is currently working on his sophmore release due to hit the stores soon!
*Free poster of CDRIVE with CD purchase upon request!
For a limited time only!!
Go to firstname.lastname@example.org