Believer. Father. Anointed…Just a few words to describe Claudius Craig and his God given gift of ministry through music. A veteran of the music industry having worked in A&R and Marketing, now ministering as a praise and worship leader for the last decade, Claudius has purposed his life to reach the lost in hopes of preparing a way for the Lord. Claudius and his 12 member praise and worship team released a self-titled CD Claudius Craig & Loose the Familiar, where the first single “Champion” was featured on the “Preaching to the Choir” movie soundtrack and a second single “Come On Lift Your Hands” on the Stellar Award Hits 2005. Currently working on the follow up CD, Claudius Craig & Loose the Familiar Volume II , Claudius is also deeply dedicated to street outreach ministry, where he and his group live the life they sing about through witnessing and giving.
• Has written songs for Youthful Praise, William Murphy III, The Anointed Pace Sisters and Full Gospel Baptist Church Praise & Worship CD
• Has produced songs for The Anointed Pace Sisters and The Mighty Clouds of Joy
• Critically Acclaimed Self-Titled Album Release: Claudius Craig and Loose the Familiar (2005)
• Atlanta Gospel Choice Award Nominee: Best Duo or Group Category (2007)
• Featured on Bobby Jones Gospel: Next Generation on the Gospel Music Channel (July 2008)
• Featured in Ebony Magazine: Black Music Month (June 2009)
Also featured in Zondervan Publisher’s “Read It! Love It! Live It! Everyday” Bible marketing and media campaign, February 2010
About Elevation Entertainment: Music Industry Veteran, Jeff Hargrove and Entertainment Marketing Executive, Tirrell Whittley have joined forces with artist, Claudius Craig to form the new music business venture Elevation Entertainment. By combining Hargrove’s proven gospel music promotions and marketing experience (Rizen, Bishop Paul S. Morton, Vickie Winans) with Whittley’s extensive entertainment marketing track record (Four #1 Box Office Films and over 25 films producing $450 Million) and Craig’s accredited industry knowledge and musical talent, the company is poised to elevate artists to higher heights.