Compressed Infinity is an Australian based independent dark-electro outfit, consisting of one member delivering the functions of synthesizers, tactical sampling, sequencing and treated vocals.
Since 1998 Compressed Infinity has released two independent albums (Random Extraction in 2000 and Phase Formation in 2004) that have received strong support from radio stations around the world, with tracks making appearances on a number of compilations.
The long awaited 2009 third album release from Compressed Infinity features eleven diverse tracks that fall into the genres of of electro-industrial, EBM and synthpop.
- "Shows all the hallmarks of a likely future contender in the electro music industry." - Chain D.L.K
- "Dark music with powerful lyrics and heavily synthesized noise." - Juice Magazine
- "Stuffed full with samples, electronic noises, beats to drive you across the room and overdriven vocals." - Ob(zine)
- "It's the more unique tracks that stand out - most notable Compressed Infinity's electro-industrial offering..." - OzMusicProject.NET
- "Consists of expressive pounding brutal percussion beats that vary alot..." - Blatant Propaganda