DJ Peace has written action-packed songs based on the book: The 12 Character Types of Women by Xanthin Smith. Each song represents each character type, so naturally... the music is as diverse as all the beautiful women around the world!
1. The first song on the album, "Cruise Control", has a classic 80's hair band feel that will get your heart racing as we find the bad girl partying a bit too hard. Not for the innocent!
2. "Cowgirl Free" opens with a blazing guitar solo leading us to DJ Peace's first featured guest vocalist: Vanessa Bryan. Ms. Bryan encourages all the Independent ladies to sing their hearts out to this contemporary rock classic with a 60's "Stones" vibe. What IS she singing about?
3. Track three opens with Vanessa Bryan warning men to "(Watch Out for the) Gold Digger" as DJ Peace raps about a hottie that has stolen his heart... and his wallet. The Arabic breakdown adds the Middle Eastern spice that makes this song HOT!
4. "Diva Anthem" features a true Broadway diva: Dana Meller. DJ Peace decided to see how far he could stretch her vocal abilities with fun rap verses and a chorus that some argue is the catchiest in the Mansmarts: The Music collection. You be the judge!
5. "Ms. 24/7 (Superwoman)" has a funky, dance groove with guest vocalist Paul Falcon adding the Latin flavor while soul singer Mista' YOUNGBLOOD adds an R&B smoothness to the chorus. DJ Peace raps about trying to keep up with "La Super Mujer" but she always seems to be one step ahead.
6. "Lights, Camera, Action!" gives you a peek behind the mask of "The Actress". Producer Damian Valentine's arrangement has an 80's alternative feel with a contemporary EDM / Dubstep edge.
7. Gentlemen, imagine having the women of your dreams cooking you breakfast every morning, pressing your shirts before you work and giving you all that she's got in between... that pretty much sums up mother goose. Track nine: "Can't Forget You" is a pop rock song featuring guest vocalist (and heart throb), Kyle Castellani.
8. Dana Meller personifies the sweetheart as she shines on this Reggae Pop love song: "Always Be Mine" with DJ Peace singing a most romantic Dance Hall break.
9. Mista' Youngblood brings the R&B Smooth Jazz seductiveness to "Say Anything (Shy Girl)". Turn the lights down low, turn up this slow jam and get your groove on.
10. How do you spell daddy's girl? Contemporary Classic Rock band, The Harbingers, take you back to the 60's with this Doors-inspired melody and spell it out for you: "S.O.N.D.I.".
11. Rock? Rap? EDM? It is hard to classify "No Means No", the song that chronicles a true-life tale of love, money, desperation and surrender. A real HOllywood ending featuring Vanessa Bryan.
12. DJ Peace takes aim at hardcore feminists with "Your Mind Denies". This tongue-in-cheek, testosterone-driven, alternative punk rock tune is a blend of Nine Inch Nails, Alice Cooper and GG Allin.