1. "Dare to Believe" - inspirational song about the power of faith in a higher spirit and/or your own inner strength
2. "Yo Te Amo - I Love You" - Romantic ballad with a Spanish flavor
3. "Celebrate Your Life" - Motivational words and catchy melody remind you to value and enjoy your life every day
4. "My Island, My Love" - Romantic fantasy with Caribbean flavor
5. "Slow As Honey" - Romantic bluesy, jazzy ballad puts you in the mood for love
6. "Last One in My Arms" - Country flavored dance & romance tune
7. "Teddly, the Teddy Bear" - Children's song about a teddy bear who finds a friend
8. "Teach You in Time" - Inspirational song about loving/mentoring a child...and your inner child
9. "Standing on Your Shoulders" - Inspirational song about gratitude and faith
10. "Your Soft Place to Fall" - Inspirational song about compassion
Dr. Sue (Susan Horowitz, Ph.D.), Singer/Songwriter, is a motivational entertaining Speaker, award-winning Author of "Queens of Comedy" (interviews with Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Joan Rivers, Phyllis Diller, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, etc.), the illustrated poetry book "I Am Loved", "Read with Me" series (Children's Book of the Month Club), award-winning songs, screenplays, and plays and CUNY Professor. She gives entertaining programs and talks for colleges, corporations, cruises, and associations.
Influences include Lee Ann Womack ("I Hope You Dance"), Bette Midler & Julie Gold ("From a Distance") Yip Harburg/Harold Arlen/Judy Garland ("Over the Rainbow"), Barbra Streisand, Susan Boyle, Carole King, Aretha Franklin, ("Natural Woman") "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" "My Heart Will Go On" Joan Baez...etc.
Web: http://www.drsue.com, Blog: http://drsue3.wordpress.com