1. Don't be afraid to "Let Your Hair Down" from time to time. Wear rockin' cowboy boots and dance your heart out. Life should be fun!
2. Sometimes you will feel "Numb", but trust me when I say it is only temporary. Crying doesn't make you weak. It just shows how big your heart is. Wouldn't you rather have a loving heart and hurt sometimes than feel nothing? Trust me, everything will be okay.
3. "I'll Never Tell" who this song is about! Secrets don't have to be bad. Secrets can be fun if you keep them to yourself. It's like sharing secrets with a best friend, except the best friend is you. Sometimes it is better that way.
4. Who hasn't met a "Rebel Child"? I know I have met a few of them. I am certainly not one myself. Being rebellious is exhausting! Though having one in your life can be quite exciting.
5. You may love someone so much that they are practically the air you breathe and without them you are "Suffocating". Being without them hurts, but not as much as it hurts to hold on to them. Let go. Give yourself the air you need to breathe and live again.
6. Do something you're afraid of. I dare you! If you want to tell that "Obviously Oblivious" guy or girl that you like them, do it! The worst that could happen is they don't like you back. In the case, who needs them? Go find someone else to serenade!
7. Life is confusing. People in your life may ask you questions that you don't have the answer to. It's a simple question with a simple answer. "Yes or No"? Just because the answers are simple, doesn't mean the decisions are easy. In everything you do, listen to your heart.