This is second album (Vol. II) of songs Luc wrotes including 4 pages of music and a bonus VCD of the song Chuyen Tinh My Chau. Imported from Vietnam.
English name and singer info of each song:
1. Canh Buom Vo Tinh/Innocent Buterfly: singer Quang Minh
2. Con Thuyen Thuo Ay/Old Paper Boat: singer Bong Mai
3. Ben Doi/Waiting Wharf: singer Huong Giang
4. Chuyen Tinh/Love Story: singer Xuan Khoi
5. Tinh Yeu va Trai Tao/Love & The Apple: singer Minh Thu
6. Da Quynh/White Phyllocactus (or Daisy): singer Thuy Duong
7. Dung Buon Em Nhe/Don't Be Sad Honey: singer Kasim Hoang Vu
8. Giac Mong Chieu Thu/Autumn Afternoon Dream: singer Cao Minh
9. Loi Hen/Promise: singer Dinh Van
10. Chuyen Tinh My Chau/The Love Story of My Chau: singer Cao Minh
Based on a Vietnamese legend story. King Hung had a princess My Chau who married a enemy's son in a peace deal. However son-in-law tricked his wife switched the magical bow of King Hung. When the enemy attacked the castle again, the fake bow didn't help and so King Hung and princess had to flee on the horse. My Chau was too innocent scattered feather from her coat on the path so her husband can find her later. King Hung recognized it, got angry and killed her.
Le Kim Luc, a songwriter, occasional newspaper contributor of cultural articles in Saigon, VN, is a retired businessman decided to pick up his old time favorite hobby. In his songs, Luc experiences with several different music tunes such as Latin (cha cha, rumba, tango...), pop, country rock, blues...with Vietnamese style. Many of his songs tell stories of people away from their hometowns, got married, or broken up etc... missing old places, old people, old memories as well as aspects of life and relationships he has observed. Others bring up the beauties of the land, of the people live on it, and of love. The lyrics tend to be poetic, abstract and romantic especially when people are mixed with nature. His songs have appeared on TV and radio in Vietnam many times.