This is second album (Vol. II) of songs Luc wrotes including 4 pages of music and a bonus VCD of the song Chuyen Tinh My Chau. Imported from Vietnam.
English name and singer info of each song:
1. Canh Buom Vo Tinh/Innocent Buterfly: singer Quang Minh
2. Con Thuyen Thuo Ay/Old Paper Boat: singer Bong Mai
3. Ben Doi/Waiting Wharf: singer Huong Giang
4. Chuyen Tinh/Love Story: singer Xuan Khoi
5. Tinh Yeu va Trai Tao/Love & The Apple: singer Minh Thu
6. Da Quynh/White Phyllocactus (or Daisy): singer Thuy Duong
7. Dung Buon Em Nhe/Don't Be Sad Honey: singer Kasim Hoang Vu
8. Giac Mong Chieu Thu/Autumn Afternoon Dream: singer Cao Minh
9. Loi Hen/Promise: singer Dinh Van
10. Chuyen Tinh My Chau/The Love Story of My Chau: singer Cao Minh
Based on a Vietnamese legend story. King Hung has a princess My Chau who married a enemy's son in peace deal. However the son-in-law tricked My Chau switched the magical bow of King Hung. When the enemy attacked the castle again, the fake bow didn't help and so King Hung and princess had to flee on the horse. My Chau was too innocent scattered feather from her coat on the path so her husband can find her later. King Hung recognized it, got angry and killed her.
Le Kim Luc is a part-time songwriter located in Saigon, VN. He's a businessman in a different industry but has decided to pick up his old time favorite hobby. In his songs, Luc experiences with several different music tunes such as Latin (cha cha, rumba, tango...), pop, country rock, blues...with Vietnamese style. Many of his songs are meant for people who are away from their hometowns, are married, or broke-up etc... as they miss old places, the old people, old memories. Others bring up the beauties of the land, of the people live on it, and of love. The lyrics tend to be poetic, abstract and romantic especially when people are mixed with nature. They show some aspects of life and relationship he has observed. His songs appear on TV and radio in Vietnam numbers of times. Recently, he's worked with singers and studio to create these personal collective albums of all of the songs he's written so far.