Not to be confused the act of discipline (punishing for doing something wrong) this program is designed to give you self discipline - the unrelentless persistence to keep pushing forward. Self discipline is what will keep you going when the going gets tough. It is the ability to use willpower in a routine and systematic manner to keep pushing forward. It is the ability to elevate yourself above negativity, fear of failure, laziness and self defeating attitudes. The more self discipline you have, the more you will accomplish in every single thing that you do, it is that simple!
This hypnosis program will help if you are:
* Lacking short-term and long-term willpower
* Lacking discipline to overcome a personal issue or addiction
* If you are distracted easily from your task at hand
* Held back by a fear of failure that affects your activeness
* Have trouble sticking to your tasks at hand, especially when the going gets tough
Essentially this hypnotherapy MP3 will help give you the power to keep moving forward with whatever it is that you need to achieve, regardless of how hard it becomes. The techniques & suggestions contained on the recording are there to reinforce new behavior patterns to support creating discipline in everything you do. Over time, these will become automatic for you, as you work towards developing a new mindset conducive to always doing what you need to do.
This program will help you to:
* Improve your overall level of discipline
* Focus more on what you want
* Improve your willpower
* Utilize memories of past accomplishments to help new ones
* Refine preparation and organization regimes
* Release past failures to refocus present discipline
* Set goals and maintain discipline to achieve them
* Enhances your self confidence
* Reprograms lazy traits in to activeness
* Look at your mistakes as lessons on how to do it right
* Always be aware of your power of self discipline
A Sample of the Discipline Hypnosis Script
"As you do reprogram those unwanted ways and beliefs now, you now allowing yourself to re program, with the truth and who you really are a person that has and will continue, to accomplish more and more, with... discipline and persistence... that's right you will… allowing yourself to more and more disciplined and determination... having fun and enjoy doing what you do... with discipline to get what you want you will… and can."