- The new EP is called SPACE TASTE RACE PART 1.
- This 3-song EP was co-produced and mixed in Oakland, CA by Dan Rathbun of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
- It is part one of a two-part theme album. Part 2 is almost done and will be full-length.
- The songs are basically about going up into space to visit and get some flavors happening. Blending astronomical science with sci-fi and total nonsense.
- This is is Opposite Day’s 7th commercial release in 11 years, following 2011’s Reindeer Flotilla, a 37-song alternate score to Tron, and a bunch of other albums that are good.