The International Association of Independent Recording Artists, IAIRA, recognizes and honors artistic achievement, technical proficiency, and overall excellence in sound recording by monitoring chart activity as published in various reporting charts from around the world. According to IAIRA reasearch on 09/16/2010 the Origen's release Lacrimosa had attained The Number 26 Position on the charts monitored and verified by IAIRA. On the basis of that research, IAIRA has qualified the aforementioned release as eligible for Certification as an International 'Top 40'.
There are thirteen songs on this CD
1) La Notte Etterna - We think it is the best song from Emma Shapplin. We discover Emma some years ago when she was on tour in Kiev
2) "Antissa" is the hit of E.S.Posthumus one of the bestsellers here on CD Baby
3) "In vita di Laura" - originally it was the song written by Origen for lyrics of Canzone CXLI by FRANCESCO PETRARCA . But there were so many interesting instrumental movements in this piece so we decided to include instrumental version of this song to this album
4) "Anytime, Anywhere" - great adaptation of Albinony's Adagio made by Sarah Brightman & Co.
5) Pie Jesu - another song from Sarah Brightman repertoire composed by Anrew Lloyd Weber It is the best piece from his Requiem
6) "Una Fortiva Lagrima" - famous aria from G.Donizetti opera "Love beverage"
7) Conquest of Paradise - it is variation of "La Folia" made by Vangelis. "La Folia" is one of the most remarkable phenomena in the history of music. Lully, Bach, Corelli, Rachmaninoff and many more composers used and made variations on "La Folia"
8) "Tender passion"
9) "Time to Say Goodbye" - as I know the first who sung this masterpiece was Andrea Bocelli but actually duet Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli inspired us to sing this song.
10) "Wedding canon"- it is adaptation of famous Pachelbel's Canon in D. Many centuries ago this music was used during wedding ceremonies.
11) "Hodu Ladonai" - adaptation of old traditional Jewish song
12) & 13) Mozart in the trance and Lacrimosa are two pieces written by Mozart and adapted by Alexsey Zakharenko
We express our hearty thanks to Chamber Choir "Kiev" (see www.cdbaby.com/anthology) for their vocal support.