All material written by Allan E. Harrington
1. Elephant in the Room Vih E.Vergara-vocals; Neal Feldman-drums, Jim Callahan-bass, Allan-guitars
2. Mystery on 54th Street Gary Rockwell-drums, Jim Callihan-bass, Joshua Rich-piano, Lucas Lukowski-violin, Allan-guitars
3. Standing Still Anthony Junior-drums, Allan Guitars/bass
4. Just Another Day Vih background vox, Josh, Mike Gedzelman-alto sax, Jim Ankar-bass, Allan-vocals/guitars
5. When will it Be? Vih Vox, Neal, Lucas, allan guitars/bass
6. Fire in the Belly Jim A, Josh, Mike G, Lucas, Allan, Neal
7. Crazy for You Vih, Neal, Jim A, Gus Stefanou , Allan
8. Strut Yer Stuff Gary R, Jim C, Josh, Lucas, Allan
9. Certainty Neal, Lucas, Josh, Allan-Bass
10. Lovin You (Angel Kosev mix) Allan Vox/guitar, Jim C, Mike G, Anthony Junior
11. Reflections Vih, Neal, Saxman Jack, Allan guitar/bass
This cd is a musical journey through the life of various emotional ups and downs of relationships. We’ve all been there before. It starts out at the point where the ‘perfect love’, seems to be unraveling… you know, where there are problems in the relationship, but you don’t really want to address them. You then resign yourself to the reality that it won’t work, and figure out what you will do to resolve the situation… We all want someone to love, and someone to love us as well… and hopefully the balance is fairly equal, if it’s not, then there can be problems and resentment by one or the other. I hope that this group of songs/music will tell the journey of those emotions, from falling out of love to the uncertainty and then the prospect of something new…and finally to finding what we are all looking for…our soul mate, our true love. The instrumental tunes I hope will move you from one mood on to the next one.
Many thanks to all of the great musicians that contributed to this project, with out them it would be nothing! Each of them brought something very special to each and every song, I wish them all great success with their music.