ARCHIE MARVELLOUS - BEST OF KROGSRUD & TEISBERG
"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung"
"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"
- W. Rogers
"Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes"
- H. D. Thoreau
This album includes 14 tracks, selected out of the 200+ songs written by Krogsrud & Teisberg. Buy this, and another
may be released as well.
ARCHIE MARVELLOUS is what you look for, if:
• "Red Hill Mining Town" is your favourite song from the U2 "Joshua Tree" album
• You enjoy "A Paradox and a Matching Sweater, Please" in Lennons book
• Leonard Cohen lyrics surprise you - either immediately, after a while, or not at all
• You wonder if Jimmy MacCarthy has written any song which does not grow on you
• Music, mathematics and the universe interest you
• "Lemons Never Forget" and "Daytime Girl" are among your favourite Bee Gees songs
• You still have Blanket of Secrecy ”Ears Have Walls” on LP
• You’ve been a member of the Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark or Brothers Gibb fanclub
• Melwood means something to you
• You like Beatles, Blue Rodeo, Dire Straits, Leonard Cohen, Eagles, Sam & Dave,
Pink Floyd, Adventures, Jayhawks, Aztec Camera, Coldplay, Alphaville, Foreigner,
America, A Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Black Velvet Band, Annie Lennox, John
Lennon, Crowded House, Talk Talk, Tears For Fears, Waterboys, Eliza Gilkyson, Beach
Boys, Roger Whittaker, Smokie, Keane, Per Gessle, Supertramp, Teenage Fanclub,
Roger Hodgson, Split Enz, Bryan Ferry, Johnny Clegg, Data, Roxy Music, Tony Banks,
Michael Jackson, Nick Heyward, Boo Hewerdine, Despina Vandi, Darden Smith,
Soft Cell, Paul Kelly, Carole King, Latin Quarter, Lover Speaks, Jimmy MacCarthy,
Outfield, Chinn-Chapman, REM, Chris Rea, Something Happens, Lucinda Williams,
Lloyd Cole, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Max Martin, Sting, Blondie, Rodgers & Edwards,
Bee Gees, any of the brothers Gibb, Icehouse, Kinks, Creedence Clearwater Revival,
Chris Isaak, Giorgio Moroder, Les Enfants, Mark Knopfler, Hubert Kemmler, Jolley-Swain
Jeff Lynne, Billy Sherrill, Donna Summer, Queen, Lady Gaga, Foivos, Robi Rosa, Neil Young
Briskeby, U2, A-ha, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Postgirobygget, Frank Boeijen,
Kim Larsen, Billy Idol, Katrina and the Waves, Enya, Lightning Seeds, På Slaget 12,
Abba, Boney M, Luka Bloom, Roberto Carlos, Christy Moore, 10.000 Maniacs, Juan
Luis Guerra, Paul Simon, Georg Kajanus, Holland-Dozier-Holland, Steve Cropper,
Youssou N’Dour, Mustafa Sandal, Stranglers, Sezen Aksu, Travis, Eurythmics, Lillebjørn
Nilsen, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Lene Marlin, Blanket of Secrecy, Larry Williams, Iva
Davies, Eleftheria Arvanitaki or Terje Formoe... to name a few
1. Listen To The Rain 4:32
2. What Makes Two 2:29
3. Feel So Fine 4:06
4. The Fire Of My Dreams 3:04
5. Let It Sink In 2:54
6. Stay Single 4:46
7. Night Visions (Doobie Doo) 4:53
8. Right Between Mistakes 4:33
9. To The Little Man 2:34
10. Autumn Leaves 3:18
11. Isabelle 3:05
12. Down The Zambezi (Dependence Song) 2:46
13. Resistance 4:02
14. Stay Alone 1:07
All songs written by Krogsrud & Teisberg
except 2: Maguire, Krogsrud, Teisberg 4: Krogsrud 5: Eik, Krogsrud, Teisberg 8: Teisberg
• Ketil Eik: lead vocals
• Gudmund Krogsrud: guitars, vocals, mix
• Jon Anders Teisberg: vocals, mix
• Tom Andresen: guitars, programming, mix and engineering
• Leif Andresen: keyboards, programming
• Tom Erik Antonsen: bass
• Bodil Hauger: vocals, accordion
• Viggo Volledal: vocals
• Anette Holand: vocals
• Trine Lise Aadne: vocals
• Fredrik Jensen: mix, keyboard solo
Produced by Gudmund and Jon Anders
© - 2011 Gudmund Krogsrud & Jon Anders Teisberg
Please sign up for a free newsletter by sending an empty mail with 'info' in the subject field to email@example.com.
Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated. We would love to hear from you..!
"A job is an invasion of privacy"
- D. McGoorty
"What do you take me for, an idiot?"
- C. de Gaulle
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other
is as though everything is a miracle"
"When are two things the same? When is one thing not always the same?”
- Douglas Hofstadter
"Insomnia was cured by putting people to sleep”
- John Lennon
"No sane man will dance"
"We hardly ever sound this good, or bad, depending on your politics"
- A. Marvellous