Aya Makino is trained as a classical singer who never fails to excite audiences with her rare voice type and range, whether they are new to the art or dedicated operaphiles.
On this, her second CD, the coloratura soprano performs the music of Georg Friedrich Händel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jacques Offenbach, Gioachino Antonio Rossini, Henry Mancini, and Francesco Sartori.
Her vocal talents have enabled her to make waves on several continents including her home country of Japan, Europe, and America.
Her credits including the following awards:
* 1st Kobe International Musical Contest of Students by the Prize Hyogo Cultural Association 1996
* Concurs Internacional De Cant Francesc Vinas XXXVI Edico (Premi Extraordinari ofert per L' Accademia Chigiana de Siena, A Manera de Bossa D' Estudis)
* 1st Prize and Uno Prize - Vocal Division of the 3rd Osaka International Music Competition
* 3rd Japan Players Competition 2nd Prize (no 1st Prize awarded)
* 31st Sakai New Players Audition
Genre: Classical: Arias
Release Date: 2011