Healing Through Faith – BJax432Music Copyright © 2012 by A Soul at Play
It is with heart-filled prayer, meditation and healing intention that this music was created. May it aid in your health, surround, comfort, and encourage you to share your love, light and peace with all whom you meet. We hope that you will feel the music permeate your body, mind and soul so that you experience the dimensional aspects as well. We wish many Blessings to you and yours, Namaste. Godspeed – Bill and Nilza Jackson
God gave us all unique talents …His precious gift to us. Our gift to Him is appreciation demonstrated by using and sharing the fruits of these talents with others.
1. Our Father’s Prayer (5:01): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. Growing up, I came to love this short, but encompassing prayer. It was and still is mostly spoken or chanted, yet rarely sung. The following words of
“The Lord’s Prayer”, also known as “The Our Father,” can be sung to my melody (see below). This melody has
a flavor of light Jazz to add a “get up and dance” rhythm to the prayer/song. Please get up and dance as you sing along with the music.
Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those,
Who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us, Lord,
From all evil. Repeat 3x’s (interlude after 1st & 2nd time)
“For Thine is the Kingdom, and The Power and the Glory, forever and ever.
Ah-Ah-men,” and then it ends with a flute and guitar finale.
2. Our Mother’s Song (9:03): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. With my wife’s intuitive ear, we selected these instruments together to represent the nature and nurturing that our planet Earth provides for us. What an awesome gift from Our Father. It is a truly relaxing experience. I took the main part of the melody of this composition from an old love song that I attempted to write, but never completed …oh well, it seems that it has found its home here.
3. Flight of the Angels (14:18): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. This was inspired from the Holidays over the years. We would decorate our Christmas tree with various Angels playing different instruments. As you listen, imagine yourself, as I did when I composed this, surrounded by Angels honoring God by using their musical and vocal talents to worship and pay tribute to Him. By playing various instruments that come alive and express their feelings, the Angels join together to offer Hosanna’s as the music rises and Alleluia’s as the music descends. There are no percussion instruments used in this piece, the Angels create their rhythm through their instruments. Just for fun see how many instruments you can identify. It is our intention for this composition to encourage you to continue to hone your skills and talents so that you may be more successful and share your talents and gifts with others in honor of the Divine (just like the Angels do in this joyous celebration).
4. Life Cycle of the Butterfly (9:46): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. When I created this composition, a dear friend, who was making a major career change at that time, inspired me. I also was inspired by the Flight of the Bumble Bee by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov. We experience growth when we overcome obstacles and get through difficult situations. Like the Butterfly, we all transform and expand our being through change. Sometimes we can get “stuck” in certain aspects of our life. Let this piece encourage you to get through those “stuck” times and move forward and enjoy the changes that you chose in life. This creation uses various instruments and combinations of instruments to animate the cycle of the butterfly from its birth (an egg), through the caterpillar (larvae stage with a series of molts as it grows), then pupa or chrysalis stage (where the intense miracle of transformation takes place through intense percussion), and ends with the emergence of a new butterfly; who takes off, free in flight.
5. Ripples of Love (9:00): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. Named by my wife, Nilza, and inspired by the numbers and frequencies that are generated by Marko Rodin’s “Fingerprint of God” using vortex math and from Nicoli Tesla’s hint; that once you understand the relationship between 3, 6 and 9 you have the key to understanding our universe. This composition was transferred from mathematical sequences to corresponding notes. It has a familiarity to it, listening to it gives a feeling of being re-connected to our universe beyond time and space. This piece purposely does not resolve at the ending. This is a great piece for prayer, meditation and relaxation.
6. TTTTM (14:54): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. (Time Travel Through The Matrix). Evocative of the mystery of the unknown, out of space sensations coupled with the exotic Spanish Flamenco guitar and Celtic voices entice the adventurous heart to also explore the familiar world. Enjoy your journey and experience serene awareness.
7. Wings of Grace (9:28): Copyright © 2012 by Bill Jackson. Nilza named this composition when we were dating. Usually, when I am composing, I play the melody over and over and tweak the music until I am satisfied or “feel” that it is complete. Nilza asked me, “What are you playing? I responded, “I am just improvising.” She asked me to stop, start over and hit the record button, I did it reluctantly, (The things we do for love…), but it turned out to be a wonderful piece. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!
Total Album Time: 1.1 Hrs.