Shamanic drum mp3 shaman journying music - i welcome your feedback below, thank you!
Journey with Laughing Wolf is a shamanic journey &journeying CD... Now in MP3 version of this CD is now available here for download!
I am honoured and awed to be the caretaker and carrier of grandmother "laughing wolf"... who is a powerful 27-inch Qilaut wind drum... this sacred journeying CD was created to assist those on the shamanic path who wish to journey with her strong, sacred voice...
Kalaallit elder and teacher Angaangaq shares a wonderful teaching of the qilaut...
..."Qilaut, the Eskimo wind drum, is a circle that has no beginning nor ending, in which we all belong... the great creator who made us—holds the handle and every time creator touches upon the rim, creator hears the heart-beat of humankind. The stronger the heartbeat the healthier humankind is." -- Angaangaq
This CD has three movements of drumming tracks specific for shamanic journeying:
1. A Rising Wind, 10-min journey with call back
2. Riding the Wave, 20-min journey with rattle & call back
3. Diving Deeper, 30-min journey with call back
• Journey with Laughing Wolf © copyright 2007
• all rights reserved • SOCAN • 60:00
• produced & arranged by carol weaver
• carol weaver, all vocals, drums, rattle, shaker, & the qilaut wind drum
• Recorded & engineered by Matthew Walsh
• cover photography by kathryn learie of www.owen-imaging.com
• inside photo by joan p wright
• includes inside cover notes & shamanic journeying overview
BIO... carol weaver is a multi-faceted musician, sacred drummer/singer-songwriter, illustrator and graphic design artist residing in Vancouver BC Canada. She holds a third-level master degree in the healing art of Reiki & has been initiated into the shamanic lineage of the Q'ero nation in Peru through the Four Winds Society and carries a mesa... She has studied Core Shamanism with the Foundation of Shamanic Studies and Healing the Lightbody School also through the Four Winds Society.
weaver continues the ongoing study of her own Celtic heritage, shamanic healing traditions and it’s art and is honoured to carry and care-take a powerful Qilaut wind drum.
• artist statement... "i am honoured to be called to the path of healing in partnership with our brothers & sisters and our blessed pachamama, mother earth. when i connect to the divine spirit within myself, something special happens... if i just allow it. i believe that we all have the innate ability to tap into a creative force that is a part of all of us, a part of everything... happy journeying to you all... (((o)))