Colleen Daly | Cradle Me

Go To Artist Page

Recommended if You Like
Christina Aguilera Eva Cassidy Norah Jones

More Artists From
United States - Hawaii

Other Genres You Will Love
Urban/R&B: Country-Soul Urban/R&B: Traditional R&B Moods: Type: Acoustic
There are no items in your wishlist.

Cradle Me

by Colleen Daly

Soul Acoustic originals meant to move and touch the hearts of others
Genre: Urban/R&B: Country-Soul
Release Date: 

We'll ship when it's back in stock

Order now and we'll ship when it's back in stock, or enter your email below to be notified when it's back in stock.
Sign up for the CD Baby Newsletter
Your email address will not be sold for any reason.
Continue Shopping
available for download only
Share to Google +1

Tracks

Available as MP3, MP3 320, and FLAC files.

To listen to tracks you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.

Sorry, there has been a problem playing the clip.

  song title
share
time
download
1. Cradle Me
Share this song!
X
4:09 $0.99
preview all songs

ABOUT THIS ALBUM


Album Notes
Aloha and Welcome to Peace of Hawai'i Prductions, our music always has a purpose and always begins with a dream. A Dreamer Couple of Eight Years Colleen (28) and Joshua Block (33) live quietly and Peacefully on the Island of Kauai. Vocalist Colleen is a Full time Marriage and Family Therapist Graduate who specializes in working with Trauma victims of Sexual Assault, domestic violence and attachment/abandonment traumas. The majority of her clients are Children ranging in age from 3-10 years old. Through this work she is able to give back to the community of Kauai which is one of her many selfless goals. In addition to being a full time therapist at the YWCA of Kauai, in 2010 Colleen started her own small local business creating handpicked and handcrafted Hawaiian Shell, Pearl and Beach Glass Jewelry 90% of the jewelry proceeds help support Colleen in paying off Graduate Student loans while the other 10% goes directly to the YWCA of Kauai Sexual Assault Treatment Program for Children. Through Shelling, creating jewelry and sharing it with others she has found a peaceful and healthy outlet of self care, that music had always been.

Colleen has been singing and sharing her vocal talents since she could talk. As a child performer and the lead Character of the Hiccup Circus of Hawaii's Naturally High Anti-Drug Campaign show as well as a member of Na Pua Mae Ole the Advanced Vocal Ensemble focused on Polynesian music of Pahoa High and Intermediate School, she was able to shine and perform the entirety of her grade school, middle, and high school years. As an undergraduate student at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo she decided to utilize her talents and love for helping people in another direction and majored in Psychology with a focus on Child Attachment and Early Development and a minor in Music. She furthered her education in 2008 by Completing a Masters Degree In Marriage and Family Therapy also in Hilo and managed while working full time as a Service Supervisor for People with Intellectual Disabilities (Easter Seals Hawai'i) to Graduate not only with Honors but at the Very Top of her Class. She then moved from the Big Island to Kaua'i to follow her very passionate for surf fiance and was fortunate to find immediate work as the Kauai High School Substance Abuse Counselor where she touched, influenced and possibly changed the lives of many of the teen clients (13-18yrs old) she worked with who entered treatment either abusing or dependent on substances. From there she networked and landed her current job at the YWCA of Kauai where she remains now.

For Colleen music always has and always will be one of the biggest parts of her life. With her mother a singer/songwriter and her father a musician and very successful sound engineer she was always supported and pushed musically. Colleen has been attributed with having excellent tone and an emotional draw in her voice that can bring a tear to your eye, combine that with the lyrical lullaby's she tends to write and favor and you have a beautiful sultry sound with an amazingly sweet personality behind it. The music speaks for itself, there is not a single song that doesn't have an amazing story, a single lyrical line without a symbolic message of peace, love or ultimate kindness. This music sounds good, but always feels good and as a Production overall always supports those who are in need.



Reviews


to write a review