About the Author
David Hooper is the founder of Kathode Ray Music, an artist development organization specializing in promotion and marketing of independent musicians and bands. He is known for combining traditional music business and direct marketing knowledge with guerrilla techniques necessary for independent bands to compete.
Regardless of your position within the music industry, this audio book will change your mindset when it comes to running your music business.
A few of the things you'll learn...
- Killer Time-Saving Tactics Most People Never Use
- The Biggest Mistake Industry People Make
- How to Use Competition to Sell More Music
- Why Being Bold Will Increase Your Income
- The Real Reason Major Labels Fail...and Why You Won't
- The Most Effective Way to Find Interns, Band Members, and Employees