Drones of the world WAKE UP!!! Die Infidel is not happy, and they want you to know about it.
Spawned from a tepid sea of political correctness and religious agendas gone awry, Die Infidel calls upon the socially frustrated citizens of America and the world to read a f*#!ing book and buy their records (in the true spirit of a responsible free-market economy). Sometimes falling within the aural realm of TV static, Die Infidel draws upon influences ranging from hardcore, metal, experimental electronic, and power-tool demonstrations. Musically speaking, nothing is dismissed as too excessive. Nothing is dismissed as trivial.
Die Infidel is a rotational consortium of musicians and intellectual associates centered around Derek Whitacre at the metaphorical hub.
The Die Infidel EP, "The Pros and Cons of Progress in a Culture Past Its Prime", is an unwavering attack on the ears and ideals of all listeners.
1. Our War Against The World
2. Just Wait Until They Find Out Your Granddad Was A Nazi
3. That Teen Angst Sells A Lot Of Records
4. We're Huge In Ethnically Diverse War-Torn Nations
5. The Pros And Cons Of Progress In A Culture Past Its Prime