Ever wondered why bad ideas win out over better ones?
Ever accepted 'the inevitable,' because you couldn’t change someone's mind? Ever wished there was a way to play your part in the way the future turns out? Isn't it time to use your influence to change your world?
Here's what you gain from the empowering information found in the Insider's Guide to the Art of Persuasion.
• Discover what motivates people to change their minds and behavior
• Gain useful insights into how people think and feel.
• Learn to shape your ideas to speak to the interests and needs of others.
• Find out how to deal with questions, objections and outright opposition.
• Become more calm, confident and relaxed when speaking up and speaking out
And more! How to deal with groups. How to build your authority. How to deal with excuses, projection, and blame. What it actually means to 'make sense,' and how to make more sense to more people! Themes to organize what you want to say. How to begin and how to end a persuasive proposal. How to close a deal. And how to stop losing and start winning when something important is on the line.
The Insider’s Guide was designed and developed by a street-smart bestselling author and professional persuader. In 6 and a half hours (8 volumes, 32 tracks) this content rich comprehensive program will provide you with the equivalent of 20 days of communication and persuasion training.
250 page Insider’s Guidebook (transcript of the audio) and 180 page Insider’s Playbook also available!