Hold Onto Love
This is Karen's second CD which features the comedy song “ I Lost The Right To Sing The Blues”. It also includes her most popular song about forgiveness “ I Forgive You”, her touching children's anthem “Listen To The Children” and the fun “I Believe In Fireflies”.
In Karen's words, this is "an upbeat, inspirational, make you feel good and wanna dance CD". Her blues/jazz roots come through on a number of songs and her powerful voice along with her piano is exquisite.
Karen Drucker Bio
Karen Drucker's music inspires love, healing, gratitude and faith. Her non-denominational songs and chants are affirmations for manifesting and deepening our spiritual connection.
Karen Drucker has recorded 7 albums of her original inspirational music and has won numerous awards for her volunteer work performing and producing shows for organizations in need. She has been a professional comedienne, lead her own band for corporate events, and has been a performer and spokesperson for “Bread and Roses”, performing for those who are confined and cannot get out to hear music. These include hospitals, prisons, and treatment centers. She started her own organization, “Artists For A Cause” to raise awareness and funds for organizations in need by producing concerts featuring local entertainers.
She has been the music director for three different Religious Science churches, music director for the UCRS Regional and National Conferences and co-music director for RSI’s Asilomar conference. She sings, speaks and leads workshops at women's retreats, mind-body & health conferences and various churches around the country and performs music for ministers,workshop facilitors, and authors including Joan Borysenko, SARK, and Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
* She was awarded an Honorary Doctorate in music from the United Church of Religious Science.
* She swam the English Channel with 5 other women becoming the 1st American women’s relay team to make a successful crossing.
* She rode her bike from San Francisco to Los Angeles in the AIDS ride.
* She walked from Santa Barbara to Malibu in the Avon breast cancer walk.
* She had her own TV show when she was 21.
* But her most impressive achievement was winning the International Tarzan calling contest when she was 13.
She loves making music, making a difference and touching hearts....
PO Box 134
Mill Valley, CA 94942