Lesbian Karaoke Night – 10 Songs you always wanted to hear but nobody played.
Our objective was to make you laugh and we think we succeeded.
With “Lesbian Karaoke Night” the Duncan Guy Band finally came out of the closet. Going public with songs about Drinking and Driving, Tennessee Incest, Hookers and how Hookers feel about being treated like Hookers. All in their unique FUNTRY style, a unique blend of the David Allan Coe, Ray Stevens country sound with the off the wall humor of Monty Python and Second City. Jeff Foxworthy to music? Maybe; a bit like Adam Sandler, maybe not; Kid Rock would be pushing it.
Novelty Songs? We don’t think so, the songs are novel but the subject matter isn’t. Everybody knows somebody who’s lovin’ their cousin.
Parody Songs? Definitely not. All of the music and words are original. You have never heard anything like this before.
Comedy Songs? Some working women have found them funny…
Funtry? That’s what it is. A unique blend of Country and Fun all for you personal enjoyment.
“Lesbian Karaoke Night” presents you with a number of very serious questions:
· Do Lesbians really sing Karaoke? Should they?
· Does “Drunk Go Drivin’” condone or condemn drinking and driving?
· Where besides Tennessee do first cousins mate?
· Do men really do that when they travel?
· Why don’t men want long term relationships with hookers?
· Why don’t hookers understand why men don’t want long term relationships with them
· There are no really bad words in this album so why don’t I feel comfortable playing it for my mother?