• “Five Townz are an upcoming rock and roll band with a unique sound. They love to mix modern rock sound to folk/blues roots, together with a soulful voice and sharp lyrics. A solid rhythm session backs a warm and creamy electric guitar, sometimes enhanced by some acoustic picking. The sound generated by the band is so wide that it would certainly appeal to a very vast kind of audience of all ages and musical background. Five Townz's music is a breeze of fresh air in a scene where bands seem to just mock each other's styles.” – Andrea Caccese (Music Reviews)
• Positioned among over 50,000 other tracks within the Pop Rock genre, Five Townz was classified as "good" and in the top 20% by consensus of opinion... Data shows 81.35% of males and 93.89% of females LIKE the track… Reviewers stated “Reminds me of” (citing among these artists): “Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Def Leppard, Goo Goo Dolls, Guns and Roses, Kid Rock, Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Scorpions.” – © Slicethepie 2010.
• “Those who bought [music by this artist] also bought Backstreet Boys, Lenny Kravitz, Paul McCartney.” – Halfcom by Ebay
• “Listeners also bought Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Jordin Sparks, Glee Cast, Leona Lewis, Ashlee Simpson, Mariah Carey, Katharine McPhee, Jessica Simpson, Rihanna, The Saturdays, Natasha Bedingfield…Bruno Mars, CeeLo Green” – iTunes USA © 2014 Apple Inc.
• Jango Airplay data indicates Five Townz appeals to a wide mainstream audience with eclectic musical tastes and has a mixed fan base under age 17 to over 65.– (Source: Jango Airplay, Fan Overlap and Demographic Reports © 2007-2012 Jango)
• “Classic hard rock vibes (Think Guns’n’Roses, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi…) and a special 80s feel mix up with more modern elements and a catchier songwriting approach, that does not come in the way.” – (Music Reviews)
• “Five Townz is a rock band who mixes up a wide range of musical influences, achieving a sound that will surely win over new fans, song after song.” – Sit Still Promotion, OK NO Tizie (Italy)
• “When I was asked to do this review of 5fve Townz, I honesty assumed that the band would be a small-fry rap artist trying to make it big. When I listened to the tracks on their Myspace page though, I was totally surprised. Guns N' Roses with a kind of newer, more modern touch came through the piping in my headphones, and I was turned from a sarcastic and negative eye-roller to a singing and dancing star within seconds. Ok- I'm exaggerating a little bit(my voice is awful and I have two left feet) but really- their music was a nice surprise. If you're a fan of the classic 80's rock stars like Dio, Guns N' Roses, and Bon Jovi I think you'll be especially pleased with 5fve Townz… I'll be playing "Mama Told Me Not To Come"(so funky!) on repeat- over and over again.”– Claire (Smart Reviews)