AIAR is composed by two parts.
The first 8 tracks are recorded just with my Hang.
The last 4 pieces are new compositions for Hang and acoustic/virtual instruments.
You will listen:
1. Il Flauto e Carmo (The Flute and Carmo), two tunes composed in different places.
Il Flauto was born in a forest in Transilvania.
Carmo (from Senhora do Carmo) was completed in Portugal, it is one of my favourite tunes.
2. 1130, the first notes are played by my little brother, I continue the piece with a simple rhythm.
3. Memories is an old tune I used to play in the streets some years ago.
4. Laguna Blu, I live twenty steps from the sea, when I am away from home I remember that blue world playing this piece.
5. Crepuscolo, a tune I used to play at dusk.
6. AIAR, my hang and me, an improvisation.
7. Newcastle, my second home, this small piece is dedicated to it.
8. L'Astrologo (The Astrologer), music for a special person I met in a street.
9. Il Sogno (The Dream), I composed it with one of my best friends, Melko Van Kaster, the best fiddler I ever met.
10. Come vibra la pelle, dark music played with Hang, a frame drum and synths.
11. Un cerchio (A Circle), in this piece an Hang meets an hammered dulcimer.
12. Cenere (Ash), music for mediterranean landscape, my Hang and a Mandolin follow a slow rhythm.