Grand Funk Playazs - Funky Music for the Funky Folk!
When You've Done All You Can Do and The World STILL LEANS ON YOU............FUNK IT! and LET IT GO!
Grand Funk Playaz - Bottoms Up In The Air! - Grab Your Copy TODAY!
This Instrumental is ROYALTY FREE!.............So If you want to WRITE TO IT! RAP TO IT! or Shake Your Ass and CLAP TO IT!.........................WE DON'T GIVE A FUNK!
10 DEFINITIONS OF FUNK:
1. Funk is that nitty-gritty thang that affects you when things get heavy. Funk can be out of control, like the chaos of a rebellion, or instinctively elegant, like that extended round of lovemaking that hits overdrive.
2. Funk is what you say when nothing else will do. When you've done all you can and there's nothing else: "Funk it!"
3. Funk is an earthy sense of self that is free of inhibitions and capable of tapping instincts and celebrating the human condition in all its forms. Funkiness is a way of life.
4. Funk is a nasty vibe and a natural release of the essence within.
5. Funk is a high, but it is also down at the bottom, the low-down earthy essence, the bass elements. Funk is at the extremes of everything.
6. Funk is hot, but funk can be cool. Funk is primitive, yet funk can be sophisticated.
7. Funk is a way out, and a way in. Funk is all over the place. Funk is a means of release that cannot be denied... Village Voice writer Barry Walters explained The Funk as well as anyone could: "Trying to put that thang called funk into words is like trying to write down your orgasm. Both thrive in that gap in time when words fall away, leaving nothing but sensation."
8. Funkiness in a person's behaviour or attitudes can mean anything from an ego trip, to a protest, to escapism.
9. Funk is much more than a style, it is a means to a style. While baggy pants, nose rings, and a Hip Hop swagger are often a little more than fashion statements, the combination of "far out" and "all in", the juxtaposition of what is in and what is not yet in, that original ensemble that is the post-modern person is how people use funkiness as a guide to their uniqueness.
10. Funkiness is an aesthetic of deliberate confusion, of uninhibited, soulful behaviour that remains viable because of a Faith in Instinct, Joy of Self, and JOY OF LIFE!
NOW IS YOUR TIME TO FEEL THE FUNK and SHINE!
But Don't Fake The Funk! OR YOUR NOSE WILL GROW!