3CDs, 6-page study guide, 3.5 hours
Transform Any Diet from Impossible to Achievable with the Power of Your Mind-Body Connection
What’s missing from the hundreds of diets on the market to help us achieve healthier bodies? “The most important element,” teaches Dr. Steven Gurgevich, “is not in the body, but in your mind.” As a key member of Dr. Andrew Weil’s physician’s training program, Dr. Gurgevich has brought hypnosis to the forefront of modern medicine. With The Self-Hypnosis Diet, he shows that anyone can use medical hypnosis to achieve long-term success in shifting our appetites to healthier foods and reaching our desired weight. With 3 CDs of instruction for using hypnosis to reduce your appetite, increase your metabolism, remove emotional barriers, and more…plus an “emergency” session to instantly deal with cravings.
A review by the expert who really knows the hypnosis audio products for weight loss...
Gurgevich’s Encouraging Words Guide You to Your "Perfect Weight!!" On this gem of a three CD set, Dr. Steve Gurgevich synthesizes three decades of experience as a clinical hypnotherapist in helping listeners harness the power of their mind to make effective lifestyle changes -- eat more healthfully, exercise more regularly -- AND lose weight permanently!! Morning, noon or night, whenever you most need support and hope, Gurgevich’s encouraging words are there to guide you to your “perfect” weight. That there are seven guided trances means losing weight need never be boring nor depriving. By Jean Fain, LICSW, Teaching Associate in Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School/Cambridge Health Alliance, and contributor to women's and fitness magazines, including "O: The Oprah Magazine," "Shape" and "Self." www.jeanfain.com.
The Self-Hypnosis Diet - Disc/Track Topics - rich in encouragement, motivation and power
Disc One: This disc provides everything you need to know about self-hypnosis to use the power of your mind to achieve your perfect weight. You will learn about the power of belief, the role of spirit, stress and emotions, focused motivation, hidden saboteurs, the importance of loving yourself, and why you do not want to be “a dieter”.
Disc Two - Hypnotic Trancework Sessions:
• Healthy Habits: Hypnotic suggestions for making wise food choices, physical activity, and protecting your success.
• Emotional Barriers: Hypnotic techniques to explore any emotional issues involving your weight, emotional origins of weight gain, and re-programming the purpose of excess weight.
• Self-Love and Acceptance: Hypnotic trancework that focuses on removing obstacles to loving yourself, enhancing and accepting love, and using the power of loving yourself to attain your perfect weight.
• Self-Control Over Cravings and Temptation: This is a brief but powerfully focused trancework of hypnotic suggestions that rescue you from cravings, temptation, or moments of weakness.
Disc Three - Hypnotic Trancework Sessions:
• Morning Motivation: Hypnosis to awaken the “Newer You” each morning with a positive attitude and commitment for your perfect weight.
• Before Dinner Hypnosis: Trancework to de-compress, unwind and shed the stress of the day’s activities in order to approach an absolutely delicious dinner with a wonderful feeling of satisfaction, commitment to your perfect weight, and self-control.
• Bedtime Hypnosis: This trancework nourishes your subconscious mind with hypnotic suggestions for achieving your perfect weight while you sleep.
Origins of The Self-Hypnosis Diet This hypnotic program evolved from many influences. I have been practicing mind-body medicine and using hypnosis for over 35 years. I work with many individuals who want to use their mind for weight loss. My wife, Joy, is a behavioral nutritionist and works with individuals to implement the most practical aspects of weight control. She teaches how to read labels effectively, how and where to shop for wholesome foods, purging and stocking the pantry with foods that achieve perfect weight, and more. Joy and I have combined our work in behavioral nutrition and mind-body medicine to help individuals implement the lifestyle changes recommended by our friend and colleague, Dr. Andrew Weil.
We see increasing numbers of health-related conditions stemming from unhealthy weight. We are saddened to see that 65% of Americans are now overweight and our younger population is not protected from foods and factors that cause weight gain. We wanted to create a product that would address the emotional, social, and physical issues, as well as the very private suffering expressed by our patients around issues of weight.
One of the producers at Sounds True, Alice Feinstein, pointed out that most individuals struggling with weight already know what to eat and what not to eat. She suggested that we create an audio program that just addresses the mind in effecting weight loss. We immediately recognized her brilliant idea to provide this “missing ingredient” in all other diets…. the power of mind.
We are grateful to the owner and founder of Sounds True, Tami Simon, who felt strongly enough about this idea to produce The Self-Hypnosis Diet.
Steven Gurgevich PhD, is a health psychologist specializing in mind-body medicine. He is a clinical assistant professor of medicine, and Director of the Mind-Body Clinic at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, where he teaches mind-body medicine to physicians at Dr. Andrew Weil's Program in Integrative Medicine, and with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Additional information on hypnosis is available at Dr. Gurgevich's website www.tranceformation.com or www.TheSelf-HypnosisDiet.com
If out-of-stock, you may order from www.TheSelf-HypnosisDiet.com