Indulis Suna is a recognized Latvian – Canadian performing and recording artist. For the last 22 years he has been
recording CDs in the classical, new age and contemporary music album categories.
Indulis continue to electrify and astonish audiences with his extraordinary live performances in Toronto and Southern Ontario. With his wife Ilga who is an exceptional concert pianist, he has recorded several CDs and produced DVDs of their live Recitals.
The album "Reflections of the Latvian Spirit" is an exposure of the Latvian soul, passion, happiness and sorrow everywhere in the world, it will touch people’s hearts, make them sing, dance and love Latvian mentality.
This album introduces the world to the gorgeous and delightful Latvian folk tunes as well as rich and prosperous Latvian soul.
1. Melanholic Waltz – very romantic piece by distinguished Latvian composer Emils Darzins
2. Maziņš Biju, Neredzēju – very soothing and touching medley of Latvian orphan songs
3. Aiz Ezera Balti Bērzi – tells about beautiful white birch trees around the lake
4. Es Dziedāšu Par Tevi, Tēvu Zeme – every Latvian in the world has this song in it's heart : “I will sing about
you, my homeland”
5. Jūriņ’ Prasa Smalku Tīklu – sailor’s song
6. Bēdu Manu Lielu Bēdu – fun song about how singing helps to be always happy.
7. Atmiņas – sentimental waltz “Memories”.
8. Apaļais Mēness – folk dance “Round Moon”
9. Sarkandaiļa Roze Auga – romantic song about the lonely beauteous rose .
10. Sijā Auzas, Tautu Meita – traditional happy children’s folk song/dance
11. Čuči Guli Līgaviņa – a very sensual love song – lullaby to the bride.
12. Lakstīgalu Naktī – happy fun song
13. Gaujas Malā – romantic waltz "At the River"
14. Polka “Lettonia”- medley of well-known Latvian polkas
15. Pie Dzintara Jūras – one of the most popular Latvian songs – At the Amber Sea
16. Mazais Mērkaķītis – fun song about lonely monkey
17. Še,Kur Līgo Priežu Meži – song about Latvian pride and beautiful pine forests
18. Nezviedz, Bērais Kumeliņ – march “Little Colt”
19. Mīla Līdzgājēja – love follows you everywhere
20 Viss, Ko Spēj Dzīve Dot – only love will give you all life’s blessings
21. Dejo, Dejo, Pagriezies - Let’s dance – Latvian version of polish polka
22. Staburadze - Waltz "The crying Rock"
23. Aijā Žūžu, Lāča Bērni - little bears' lullaby
24. Dzīvīte, Dzīvīte, Šūpojos Tevī "O life, I swing in you…You promised me so much but you gave just a
25. Pūt, Vējiņi - "Blow wind, Drive my boat", also one of Latvians' favorites.