Physical CD is also available at Isisip's official website, please see the "links" on the left of this page.
Ip Chui Han Amy (isisip) was born in Hong Kong. She started to play the piano around the age of 7. She listens to and was influenced by artists from Otis Spann, Charlie Parker to Kitaro and Sakamoto.
Amy holds a Bachelor of Music degree from Berklee College of Music of Boston, USA.
Amy describes the 7 tracks on this album:
1. My Lonely Road is about my personal life journey, there were moments of joy and I met different people and friends at different stages. However, most of the time one had to make decisions and face problems alone. Life is a lonely road for most of us...
2. Tears was created for the great Vincent Van Gogh. He is the greatest painter but his life was so tragic...The music is sad and emotional. One of my listeners said,"I have heard and felt the sadness in this piece but it was like happiness was hand in hand along with the sadness..."
3. The Lotus Flower is beautiful and elegant. It is a symbol of purity of the heart and mind. "The lotus flower grows in muddy water but rises above the water surface and bloom with remarkable beauty."
4. Shadow is like conversations with myself, it could also be like conversations between the sky and the ocean, between the moon and the rising sun or anything you might think of.
5. The Lover's Kiss captures a scene of beauty and romance, it is also touching and passionate. I had never felt this way before but now it has gone forever....
6. Moon tells an old story..mysterious...dark...haunting..
7. Time Travels (Back to Paradise) Imagine we are now travelling back in time to the peaceful world we used to live in, no wars, no poverty, no countries...
Her music touches the very deep emotions of human beings, being able to express feelings fluently through a medium is the greatest achievement of any great artist. Isisip is absolutely brilliant.
Some comments from her listeners:
"I just wanted to say how very lovely your music is, it's like a breath of fresh air!"
"Two thumbs up!!"
"Very nice, 5 stars, indeed."
"Such a beautiful melody! It has depth and a touch of sadness. Love it!"
"Golden music: It's golden, ever green and heart touching."
"Wonderful piano music! Phenomenal lecturer!!! My favorite."
"Raw beauty. Your pieces are almost hypnotic...you can really change a person's perception of music."
"I must say, if there was a score to my life, My Lonely Road would be it. Wow, did it ever move me..."
Sheet music info:
Scores of the songs "My lonely Road", "Tears", "The lotus flower", "Shadow" and "The lover's kiss" are available for purchase. If you wish to buy the piano sheet music, please go to the "links" on the left of this page and click on "Isisip piano sheet music". Thank you.