- In this debut single from the forthcoming full-length album "Vantage", Leko showcases his unique ability to produce quality tracks in several genres. The original mix is an ambient segue into a clubby tech-house floor-filler with a catchy hook emerging toward the middle of the track.
- The "Think Tank Mix" is the result of Leko's desire to make a pure house track. It is a dirty chemical funk house groove that is impossible to sit still to. Filtered beats boldly carry the hook, leading to an epic crescendo.
- Leko's "Lugnut Remix" is a hard dance beat-and-bang throwdown that cages sharp bass stabs with edgy kicks, to drive home the point. If that wasn't enough, Leko hits some minor chords on his synth leads to further darken the track.
- "Break Your Computer" is Leko's debut plunge into funky breaks. His extensive background in percussion radiates through, along with his clear admiration for Uberzone, his favorite artist.
- Leko's philosophy is to only produce tracks that he would spin when he plays out, so consider "Stasis" a sneak-peek into the types of tracks in Leko's record crate.
- He recently returned to the United States after spinning progressive trance in the Caribbean for 7 months, to predominantly European crowds throughout the Dutch and French Caribbean territories. He found himself on-stage with French DJ superstar David Guetta, the 39th ranked DJ in the WORLD and reigning "DJ of the Year" at the House Music Awards.
- Over his 13 years of travel and residencies, he's performed live for nearly 500,000 people... Additionally, he's maintained contact with his global fan base through stints with live streaming trance portals. He's taken some time off to finally dive in and release his own
tracks, and the feedback has been outstanding so far...
- Leko is consistently in or around the Top 10 on the MySpace Music Top Artists charts under Progressive House and Disco House for independent labels, out of 2,500 artists. Stasis is consistently in the Top 40 in spins on the MySpace Music Top Artists charts under Progressive House and Disco House out of nearly 7,500 charted tracks.
- Watch for Leko to make an impact on the coming House Music Awards, with the recently garnered promotional muscle of Sony Digital behind him. Come with us on the journey... visit Leko's blog at myspace.com/djleko.