• Representing Cajun/Zydeco in Beatles’ producer Sir George Martin’s film, “Rhythm of Life.”
• On NBC-TV’s “Las Vegas - Mardi Gras Episode” playing her Zydeco and with Little Richard.
• Work with multi-Grammy winner/producer KebMo\', Queen Ida, Brian Setzer, John Hiatt, Randy Newman, Lyle Lovett, Taj Mahal, Dave Koz, Al Rapone, Rockin\' Sydney, Joe Simien.
• Music director, Emmy-winning \"Late Mr Pete Show,\" soundtrack on film “The Waterboy.”
• In films Beverly Hillbillies Movie, Man in the Moon, Red Dragon, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and more.
The ultimate complement: \"That girl plays as good as a man!\" - Clifton Chenier, \"The King of Zydeco\"
\"...enormous fun... makes people want to get up and enjoy!\" - Sir George Martin (Beatles\' producer)
Lisa Haley stands out as one of the finest violinists and vocalists in contemporary music today. Her soaring, compelling, \"cornbread\" voice strikes listeners square at our emotional roots. Soulful violin, strong original songs, and boundless energy attract the world to this fourth-generation \"Fiddlist\".
The protégé and \"adopted daughter\" of legendary Cajun accordionist Joe Simien, she has also toured with Grammy-winning artists Queen Ida, Al Rapone and Rockin\' Sydney (\"Don\'t Mess with My Toot-toot\".) Lisa\'s music can be heard in \"The Waterboy\" (Adam Sandler); \"The Grave\" (Anthony Michael Hall) and HBO\'s \"Mr. Atlas\" (which features her critically acclaimed song \"Always Be Your Guide\".