Armed with this no-nonsense audio booklet, you'll be on your way from newbie to pro negotiator. In less than 43 minutes, you'll learn about key negotiating tactics. This is the most concise audio program on the market for negotiating, period.
Negotiating is a timeless and essential life skill that could pay dividends for a lifetime. Everyone knows that repetition is the best way to learn a new subject. That's why this audio booklet sticks to the meat and potatoes of negotiating, so you can easily listen to it over and over again.
During your commute or even while working out, you'll learn about the following negotiating topics:
- Why negotiating is important
- What is negotiating
- Belief systems and negotiating
- Understanding emotions and controlling them.
- Learning to ask for what you want and being ok with the outcome
- Negotiation is about people, not things.
- Brushing up on effective communications
- Learning to ask open-ended questions
- Leaving the ego at home
- Importance of doing your homework
- Determining your walk-away price beforehand
- Leverage, give your negotiation power
- Assess your position and situation
- Developing walk-away power
- Importance of silence
- What your body language is "saying"
- Ask for more than you expect to get
- Never give away concessions for free
- Always be reluctant to accept the first offer
Plus, nine other profitable tips and suggested reading.