Marcey Hamm had her first Near Death Experience in 1985. Then her whole life changed from her diverse technical background of Nuclear Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics to composing this music. However, Marcey is an unusual composer and some people call her "The Sleeping Composer". You see, Marcey doesn't remember composing any of her music. Her experiences as she calls it is like going to sleep and dreaming. Her dreams show her what the music is for and then when she wakes up, the music is all composed. She remembers nothing about how the music was put together and she is the only one in the studio except her cat Sadie.
No other music has the phenomena as Marcey's music and people from all over the world seek her out. That's why Marcey has sold millions of her albums by just word of mouth; because her music changes lives and the phenomena keeps growing. Marcey's music isn't just music, it is a journey or you could call it an experience which changes lives.
You can read more about Marcey, her story, testimonials and more detail about the Inward Harmony Composition as you scroll down this page.
TESTIMONIALS FROM INWARD HARMONY:
* One woman was burned in a house fire and was told by her doctors that she would be scarred for life. After listening to Inward Harmony for five days, evidence of her trauma had disappeared. Her doctors found nothing, not even a blemish, and to this day cannot explain her miraculous recovery.
* A man who had taken medication every night for five years for his insomnia quit taking his medicine and now listens to Inward Harmony every night and sleeps like a baby.
* "There are so many products on the market that claim all sorts of things, especially in the metaphysical area, that it is difficult to know which ad to believe. I am very impressed with your music, and find it refreshing to discover that your ad is truthful."
M.K., Hastings, MN
* "I listened to Inward Harmony while in labor for 25 hours. I had no anxiety, no pain medication and was relaxed throughout the childbirth process."
S.P., Austin, TX
* "I recently 'discovered' your wonderful music! I began with Inward Harmony and found it SO peaceful; I have purchased all but one of your productions! Just a word on Inward Harmony. I first saw your ad in FATE magazine and thought to myself 'yea, sure it'll do all you advertise;' but after receiving it, I now could not live without it! If I had a stressful day, it calms me more than I can say. But the BIG part the CD plays is at night. I put it on and it has put me to sleep EVERY night since I purchased it! Now I understand the part of your ad that stated the woman who got through her delivery of her child playing this fantastic composition! In fact I've NEVER heard the complete CD as I am soundly asleep in the first 5 minutes after playing it!!! If I re-awaken during the night for any reason, I restart the CD and yep I'm out like a light again waking more refreshed than I've felt in years!! This is so important to me as before I was an insomniac and your beauty shows through the compositions and has passed over to me. Now I'm NO LONGER an insomniac; and sleep like the rest of the world! So there are not enough words to express my appreciation for your music."
W.B., via e-mail
* "In December, 1998, my sister Pamela was admitted to hospice, having refused food and water at last after a 22 year battle with M.S. Our younger sister Pat had your albums at home, and brought Inward Harmony and some others to Pamela's hospice room. We played Inward Harmony continuously the last day of her life. Late that night, when she was (theoretically) in a deep coma, and only 2 ½ hours from her last breath, the nurses came to turn her over, and I thought perhaps she'd like another of your albums for a change (I, at least, had Inward Harmony memorized!). I changed the CD, adjusted the volume, turned out the light, and lay down on the guest bed to sleep.
'mmh!' she said. 'MMNH!!' 'Oops! Sorry! I'll put it back!' I put Inward Harmony back on, and all was quiet. I thought you'd like to know that my sister chose your album as the music for her transition, and roused out of a coma to express her request for it! I still smile when I think about it."
B.S., Portland, OR
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT INWARD HARMONY:
Inward Harmony is a continuous angelic music that brings balance and harmony to all of life. This balance and harmony is created within all of our bodies: Physical, Astral, Causal, Mental, Etheric and Soul. When these bodies are out of harmony with each other, illness and other problems of imbalance occur. Inward Harmony opens the consciousness to allow the Sound Current that is within all things to flow through the bodies. This process works from within and flows outward to the physical body and then flows back to the inner bodies. This back and forth flow eventually moves all particles into a balanced state and the healing actually is a natural result of this Sound Current movement. Inward Harmony has been attributed to numerous healings and other phenomena. Listening to Inward Harmony will make you feel like you are enveloped in a blanket of Divine love.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARCEY AND HER STORY:
Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey's diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this...
It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn't see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work."
The feeling of love pouring through me was so strong and nourishing I didn't want to leave. Yet, I had worked so hard for 10 years to build my computer studio that I had just finished 3 days before. Here I was dead and I had to make a destiny's decision. I loved music too much to quit; I came back.
The physical pain from my car accident was almost unbearable. Over the next year I explored every healing possibility. This changed my life. After my healing, I went into my studio for the first time since my accident. All of a sudden I felt very tired. So I leaned back in my chair for a short nap. Suddenly, I was out of my body rushing through what seemed like a whirlwind of wind and motion. I was thrown out into this complete void of nothing - no sound, no light - just nothing. Soon these huge ocean waves of light and music came rushing all around me and through me. I was engulfed with this moment, which seemed like just a few minutes, but when I returned to my body, I looked at my clock - it was 8 hours later. Also, the lights on my display panel were flashing indicating something had been recorded. I put my computers into play mode, and this music came over my speakers. It was the same music I had just experienced out of my body. I sat in my chair for hours crying like a baby. I called this music Inward Harmony.
I went to a public fair in Dallas to sell Inward Harmony. My first customer was an older man. As he began listening to the music, he turned white as a sheet. I freaked out. I really thought my music was killing him. I was about to call for security, but he walked away. I sat down in shock, relieved that he didn't die, but I wondered what had happened.
The man returned in 30 minutes. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Young lady, 7 years ago I was on the operating table undergoing heart surgery. I was pronounced clinically dead for 16 minutes and this music is what I experienced while I was dead."
From that moment, Inward Harmony has reached millions of people all over the world. Thousands of healing testimonials have been received. Even though scientists have tried to figure out why this music is so healing, they have not been successful.
I don't know why I was given this gift of music. But, from all the benefits others have received from it, I am glad I decided to come back and spend the rest of my life composing. Since her car accident, Marcey Hamm has had two more near death experiences and the phenomena continues.