Marcey Hamm had her first Near Death Experience in 1985. Then her whole life changed from her diverse technical background of Nuclear Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics to composing this music. However, Marcey is an unusual composer and some people call her "The Sleeping Composer". You see, Marcey doesn't remember composing any of her music. Her experiences as she calls it is like going to sleep and dreaming. Her dreams show her what the music is for and then when she wakes up, the music is all composed. She remembers nothing about how the music was put together and she is the only one in the studio except her cat Sadie.
No other music has the phenomena as Marcey's music and people from all over the world seek her out. That's why Marcey has sold millions of her albums by just word of mouth; because her music changes lives and the phenomena keeps growing. Marcey's music isn't just music, it is a journey or you could call it an experience which changes lives.
You can read more about Marcey, her story, testimonials and more detail about the Innocence composition as you scroll down this page.
* "Innocence is such a beautiful piece of music. The first time I listened to it the words, 'It's so beautiful came out and went straight to my heart.' I left like I had entered something so pure and crystal. I felt at peace...confident...happy and calm."
K.M., Durham, N.C.
* "Inward Harmony, Innocence and Dream Partner play in our house each day. They are all wonderful and healing."
M.P., Charlotte, MI
* "I played Innocence for a friend of mine. She began crying during the second song. Then by the third song she was smiling. I asked her what had happened and she said, 'I had an emotional healing. During the first song my heart opened up, during the second song I felt a releasing and during the third song I felt my heart heal.' All I can say Marcey is WOW.
R.J., Houston, TX
* "Innocence has a progression about it. It is peaceful, relaxing and nurturing. Yet as it continues it becomes exciting and motivating."
J.G., Dallas, TX
* "Innocence is absolutely beautiful. The ocean set as the background for this beautiful music is so nurturing and healing. Thank you Marcey, you have done it again."
L.D., Plano, TX
* "I am a Neonatal Nurse and I use Innocence all the time in the hospital nursery. I had one baby who only had a small part of his brain stem functioning. The Doctor didn't expect him to live, but I played Innocence over and over again for him. Today he is home with his parents smiling, cooing and healthy."
N.G., Rapid City, S.D.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE INNOCENCE COMPOSITION:
Innocence is all about trust. Trust is one of the keys that assist you in learning to build the bridge between your outer and inner life. Innocence works by being very soothing and nurturing, yet stimulating to your inner worlds. The stronger this bridge, the more keen your intuition becomes. Thus, your inner journey of self-discovery, aided by your intuition, becomes one of freedom. So it is very important to have trust in order to unlock the true riches of life. Innocence is a very beautiful composition and one that you won't want to miss in your life's journey.
* A testimonial...A Neo-Natal nurse played Innocence for all the newborn babies in a hospital nursery. She had one case where a baby had a brain stem injury. The doctors were sure the baby would die. The nurse played Innocence for this child continuously. The baby is now home and can recognize its parents and even smiles.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARCEY AND HER STORY:
Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey's diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this...
It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn't see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work."
The feeling of love pouring through me was so strong and nourishing I didn't want to leave. Yet, I had worked so hard for 10 years to build my computer studio that I had just finished 3 days before. Here I was dead and I had to make a destiny's decision. I loved music too much to quit; I came back.
The physical pain from my car accident was almost unbearable. Over the next year I explored every healing possibility. This changed my life. After my healing, I went into my studio for the first time since my accident. All of a sudden I felt very tired. So I leaned back in my chair for a short nap. Suddenly, I was out of my body rushing through what seemed like a whirlwind of wind and motion. I was thrown out into this complete void of nothing - no sound, no light - just nothing. Soon these huge ocean waves of light and music came rushing all around me and through me. I was engulfed with this moment, which seemed like just a few minutes, but when I returned to my body, I looked at my clock - it was 8 hours later. Also, the lights on my display panel were flashing indicating something had been recorded. I put my computers into play mode, and this music came over my speakers. It was the same music I had just experienced out of my body. I sat in my chair for hours crying like a baby. I called this music Inward Harmony.
I went to a public fair in Dallas to sell Inward Harmony. My first customer was an older man. As he began listening to the music, he turned white as a sheet. I freaked out. I really thought my music was killing him. I was about to call for security, but he walked away. I sat down in shock, relieved that he didn't die, but I wondered what had happened.
The man returned in 30 minutes. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Young lady, 7 years ago I was on the operating table undergoing heart surgery. I was pronounced clinically dead for 16 minutes and this music is what I experienced while I was dead."
From that moment, Inward Harmony has reached millions of people all over the world. Thousands of healing testimonials have been received. Even though scientists have tried to figure out why this music is so healing, they have not been successful.
I don't know why I was given this gift of music. But, from all the benefits others have received from it, I am glad I decided to come back and spend the rest of my life composing. Since her car accident, Marcey Hamm has had two more near death experiences.