1. Gurrupurung by Gondwana: Multi-layered didgeridu riffs and traditional aboriginal Arnhem Land voices mixed with dance floor drum'n bass to create an original earth sound.
2. Anyway I Tell Ya by Ganga Giri Indigenous technorganica! Fast 150 beats/minute, a song that rocks clubs and dance parties with bush sounds of Australia.
3. Awowedas by Lost At Last, Holon Records A traditional native American peyote chant arranged in a modern style with didgeridoo, trance drums, synthesizers.
4. Night Owl by The capitali$ts Fast and joyous 142 BPM trance dance featuring didgeridoo and hooting owl.
5. Blue Labyrinth by Axis With its spirited beat and beseeching didge horns, this song is a playful release of energy. A decisive, purposeful dance, out of the shade towards somewhere bright? the future perhaps!
6. Another Land by Sounds of the Outback Didgeridoo dance-trance about Australia, an ancient land steeped in mythology and home to the world's older culture, it's "Another Land”.
7. Thunder by Andy Graham High-energy piece featuring the didgeridoo, drumkit and djembe, demonstrating the more masculine side of drumming.
8. Factory Farm by Didjworks Trip-Hop didgeridoo with urban beats, animal sounds, and environmental motives.
9. Kemetic Song by Hayan Traditional African/Caribbean music with percussion, mouthbow and molimo (didgeridoo or ‘bamboo’). Let us travel to Kmt (Ancient Egypt), the magic ground of the Pharaohs.
10. EnTrance by Si A double didgeridoo trance journey - inspiring an infinity of sounds
Music Mosaic, an Australian-based label is offering "the pulse of global harmony" through a colorful array of compilations in World Fusion & New Age Music from renowned and emerging musicians around the globe. Music Mosaic encourages all cultures and nations to live together respectfully on our planet Earth. The music features multicultural musical expressions from diverse countries, yet the sounds flow together in harmony...like a beautiful mosaic! Each compilation features exceptional tracks from international and local artists based around a specific theme and style of music.
missmlp, Tranzfusion.net, February 2002
"Didgeridoo Trance Dance" was a real favourite for me. The use of didgeridoos, drums, and traditional chants encompass both a respect for tribal values and tradition in a sound of now style. Fast minimal techno, bold percussive beats, chilled out house, and trancey vocals are all expertly created from native Australian sounds. This is a fantastic collection of music that would benefit greatly from being heard by a wider audience
Ben Ohmart, Music Dish, February 2002
Powerfully moving stuff (and I mean for the joints, not the heart) here. The stuff here is a grand opening chapter to every book of beat within.
Woody McDole, Indie Journal, January 2002
An excellent CD of world music, featuring the exotic didgeridoo, set to trance and dance beats. Totally trippy music.
Lynne Bronstein, All Music Guide, February 2002
Dance tracks featuring the didgeridoo's guttural sound, used to flavor synth-based trance music. "Outback music with a backbeat."
EDF, Phase9 Entertainment, February 2002
The great thing about this compilation is the amount of care that has been put into assembling the tracks. Clearly, if this is an indication to the quality from the Music Mosaic label, than their other releases should also be checked out.
Marius-Christian Burcea, FUN Radio Romania, March 2002
Didgeridoo Trance Dance contains some of the finest didgeridoo music available today. Rhythms of an infectious, hypnotic and tribal quality provide the framework for a flawless mix-album. This compilation leaves the soul of didgeridoo in a truly modern setting.
I heard Didgeridoo Trance Dance on the radio last night and couldn't stop dancing. I have to have it. Where can I get it? - Sunflower, Byron Bay, Australia
Didgeridoo Trance Dance is the most powerful music for me to dance to. It gives grounding and connects me to the earth, and it gives me wings to fly at the same time - Kaya F, Hamburg, Germany
I listen to the album for dancing, working out, cleaning, driving - it has such a strong energy - I love it!
- Peter W., Mullumbimby, Australia