You can't run a real hair dryer every time you want your baby to go to sleep. It's expensive, not to mention a fire hazard. Rely on this soundscape to help your little one drift off to sleep.
What our customers say...
"Before I bought the Hair Dryer CD, my daughter would cry most of the night. I played this CD for her and she was asleep in just 10 minutes. Before this, she would only sleep in my arms; now she is sleeping for over 4 hours a night! Thank you so much!"
"I purchased the Hair Dryer CD two weeks ago, and our baby has slept through the night ever since."
Suggestions for how to use this CD:
Every baby is unique, so these suggestions should be though of as guidelines and not rules. After trying our suggestions, you'll probably need to experiment to find what works best to soothe your baby. Once you find something that works, stick with it until it no longer works, then experiment some more.
1) Turn the volume all the way down and play the CD.
2) Slowly, turn the volume up until the soundscape is loud enough to comfortably mask unwanted background noises.
3) Play the CD while doing whatever works best to soothe your baby. For some babies this may mean holding them, but for other babies this may mean leaving them alone where they sleep.
4) If your baby needs more than 74 minutes to be soothed, you may want to repeat the CD by using the repeat function on your CD player.
5) To help your baby fall asleep (and stay asleep) you may want to repeat the CD non-stop at nap-time or bed-time. This strategy has helped many babies learn to sleep through the night.
6) Be persistent. Don't be afraid to experiment. The more you can make Pediasleep soundscapes a part of your baby's sleep routine, the better.