Razorheads are from Hamburg / Germany.
The band roars out with a genrefusioning hybridsound.
From slomo stonerdoom over dirty punknroll up to raw hardcore & thrashmetal shredding.
- On their debut release they got a loud support from a bunch of friends like Wilson Gil (San Francisco), Ferris MC (Deichkind), Razzia, Prollhead / Punkles, My favourite Mixtape, Jerome de la Rüsch & Murphy Montana.
- It´s produced by Flint & Schrödey / Absurd Studios Hamburg.
He also produced Holy Moses, Gorilla Monsoon, Blitzkrieg ,Torfrock, Ohrenfeindt, Temple of the Absurd, Warpath, Reckless Tide and many more.
- In 2012 drummer Pablo Cortes joined the band, some might know him from the chilenian band "Undercroft".
- The first videoclip "Black socks get you laid" is already published.
3 new videos are finished.
- A shortmovie western called "Sam Hall".
- A multimedia music / comicbook / filmprojekt called "Zombies auf der Reeperbahn".
- And a video for the song "You don´t deserve me", shot on ships in the Hamburg Harbour
They will be published as bonus videos on the first edition of the CD.
- 2 Razorheads songs of the upcoming album are also featured in the new film „The animals of art“ by director Peter Sempel about the controversial artist Jonathan Meese.
- Razorheads will also be seen in the new Jim Jarmusch movie "Only lovers left alive"
Flint: Gitz / Vox
Laurence: Bass / Vox
Pablo Cortes: Drums