Falling Through Shadows and Rhythm Roots were 2 albums we were created during this last decade.
It is when friends and family members were asking me why they couldn't find them anywhere that I decided to share it with the rest of the world; I guess I have been shy enough for too long, and would love to have some feed back from this new audience the CD Baby is now offering me.
The music was created in the privacy of my home, using 21 different sound librairies.
From the Hans Zimmer's guitars to the Vocal Samples courtesy of Spectrasonics "Vocal Planet" the songs that you will hear were actually inspired by those short samples who down the road opened up a possible musical story telling.
From there, I just followed my musical instinct, and ... voilà!
Hope that you will like it as much as I had the pleasure to create them!
The Art Work was a wonderful gift by my friend PhilipAnthony Lysyj
So, here are the special thank you notes regarding the creators of those sound librairies used for this album;
Sample Librairies used to create Rhythm Roots and Falling Through Shadows
1. Primal Drums by Big Fish Audio
2. Bass Legends vol.1 by Spectrasonics
Bass Samples by Abraham Laboriel- courtesy of Spectrasonics Bass Legends
Bass Samples by Marcus Miller- courtesy of Spectrasonics Bass Legends
Bass Samples by John Patitucci- courtesy of Spectrasonics Bass Legends
3. Samples courtesy of Spectrasonics' Distorted Reality 2
4. Hans Zimmer Guitars Volume 1 and 2 by Spectrasonics
5. Pandora's Toolbox David Torn/Q Up Arts
"David Torn: sample-flavors from Pandora's Toolbox"
6. Heart of Asia produced by Schtiing Music and Distributed by Spectrasonics
7. Heart of Africa vol.1 by Spectrasonics
8. Vocal samples courtesy of Spectrasonics' "Vocal Planet"
9. Metamorphosis produced by Eric Persing distributed by Spectrasonics
10. World Winds produced by Dirk Campbell's, distributed by Ilio
11. Sounds include in this recording are from Percussion Wall produced by Ernest Cholakin (featuring Dick Gail) for numerical Sound.
12. Steve Gadd DrumScores, by Q Up Arts
13. Origins by Dirk Campbell's, distributed by Ilio Entertainments
14. String samples used in some of these recordings are from the "Garritan Orchestral Strings" by Gary Garritan
15. Personal Orchestra; Orchestral samples used in some of these recordings are from Garritan Personal Orchestra
16. EZ Drummer and Latin Percussion by Toontrack ezx
17. Virtual Guitarist vol.1 by VST Instruments by Steinberg distributed by Wizoo.
18. Stormdrum Intakt and Kompakt by Eastwest Sounds.inc
19.Pecrussive Adventures 2 by Eastwest Sounds.inc
20. Evolve Mutations by Native Instruments
21. Quantum Leap Goliath by Native Instruments